Lizardfolk in Alvena: To be added…
Lizardfolk Racial Traits
- Type: Humanoid (Reptilian)
- Speed: 30ft
- Swim Speed: 15ft swim. A lizardfolk gains a +8 racial modifier on Swim skill checks and may always take 10 on Swim checks.
- Natural Armor: Lizardfolk have a +5 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Attacks: Lizardfolk have a bite and two claw attacks, dealing 1d4 plus strength damage.
- Hold Breath: Lizardfolk can hold their breath for a number of rounds equal to 4 times their Constitution score before they risk drowning.
- Ability Scores: +2 Str, +2 Con, -2 Int.
- Balanced: Lizardfolk receive a +4 racial modifier on Acrobatics checks.
- Racial Hit Dice: Lizardfolk begin with two racial hit dice instead of class levels. This gives them the following benefits.
- Hit Dice: 2d8
- Base Attack: +1
- Base Saving Throws: +3 Fortitude
- Skill Points: 4 + Int Mod*2 skill points.
- Class Skills: Climb, Craft, Handle Animal, Heal, Profession, Ride, and Survival.
- Proficiencies: Lizardfolk are proficient with all simple weapons, light armor, and shields.