Recent Forum Posts
From categories:
page 1123...next »

The old ewp and gunslinger used to be x3…but after playtesting that turned out to be too high for some applications. I'd roll with the feat gives you 18-20 x2, and others just get 20 x2. Scott's reasoning behind this is guns are supposed to be easy to use (no penalty for non-proficiency) but in a mastered hand they are much deadlier.

(honestly, if you want to make it x3, it only really overpowers on area attacks from what I've seen.)

Hi!

Firstly, much thanks to Ashiel for coming up with the alternate rules for Gunslinger, and for firearms. My DM is starting a new Pathfinder game tomorrow and I decided to roll a gunslinger, but he wasn't happy with the official rules so looked around and found the HoA rules, which he thinks look far more reasonable. I'm a bit confused by something in the rulesheet (v 1.2.6), though: in the table listing the various firearms, along with their costs, damages, crits, etc, it states that the critical for all firearms is x2. But I noticed that on the next page, under proficiency, it states the following:

"However, for anyone without the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Firearms) feat, firearms only threaten a critical on a roll of 20 and only have a x2 multiplier; regardless of the type of firearm being wielded."

So now I'm wondering if that implies that gunslingers, as well as characters with the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Firearms) feat, should get a higher crit multiplier when using the various firearms?

If you didn't notice from the title, this is more or less a public message that I'm going to be evaluating the GM apps that have piled up a bit. I'll delete this thread when I'm done. :P

Evaluating Games by AshielAshiel, 01 Nov 2012 05:17

Lore Warden - a Fighter archetype from the Pathfinder Society Field Guide

Primarily for intelligent fighters, it trades medium and heavy armor proficiencies, and shields for more skillpoints and class skills, and emphasizes intelligent tactics and the use of knowledges.

Still can't post links, but it's on d20pfsrd.

Name: Achelles

Experience: 12 years of dming different systems from gurps to earth dawn, home brews, battletech, dark heresy, pathfinder, 3.5 and so on

Why You GM: because sometimes no one else wants to or can, and its not fair to players in the persistant world community if i have the ability and refuse to

Anything Else: here is a record of the game i dmed

[Fri Oct 12 00:14:53 2012] : (197) Achelles: WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR ADVENTURING COMPANY
[Fri Oct 12 00:14:53 2012] : (182) Grella: I'm sorry, Felix! :c… I already explained that though! -flail-
[Fri Oct 12 00:15:00 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Sigh…
[Fri Oct 12 00:15:01 2012] : (197) Achelles: WHY ARE YOU ALL TOGETHER. WHY DO YOU ALL TRAVEL.
[Fri Oct 12 00:15:08 2012] : (197) Achelles: TOGETHER.
[Fri Oct 12 00:15:09 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): I'm WORKING ON IT.
[Fri Oct 12 00:15:13 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): OKAY>
[Fri Oct 12 00:15:16 2012] : (197) Achelles: okay!
[Fri Oct 12 00:15:16 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): *?
[Fri Oct 12 00:16:04 2012] : (150) Enola: I'm together with these guys because I need big, strong adventurers to guard me in my journeys.
[Fri Oct 12 00:16:31 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Okay,
[Fri Oct 12 00:16:41 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) is accompanying Vrisch, then. **

[Fri Oct 12 00:41:29 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you have been fighting your way down the coast in an offensive against a band of viscious bandits. in your travels you have spent not one night in a bed, not one night out of the cold, as winter is fast approaching, scarecly giving the leaves a chance to turn red and yellow. the first flakes begin to fall as you wearily make your way to a port town called shamrock, covered in blood dragons age style, and lacking baths in anything but salt water for the past two months.
[Fri Oct 12 00:42:20 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) thinks this is painful, but worth it. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:42:33 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you come uppon the yawning gates and see mass of people merchants selling their wares and people purchasing them. mighty galleons and frigates and sturdy sloops float lazily in the harbor as harbormen yell and call out their orders, responding and the like.
[Fri Oct 12 00:43:36 2012] : ** (142) Guardian is clean due to his subserviant constructs fanatical polishing of his armored hide. He tromps through the sand, glowing blue eyes scanning the city through the gates as they approach **
[Fri Oct 12 00:43:51 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you each have achieved in your fight a horse of your own, or other appropriate beast to ride.
[Fri Oct 12 00:44:25 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (192) Aratrok…
[Fri Oct 12 00:44:28 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (161) Rick Dodger…
[Fri Oct 12 00:44:34 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (199) Anerisa…
[Fri Oct 12 00:44:58 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: and…go.
[Fri Oct 12 00:45:48 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: *seagulls caw overhead mocking you as pelicans flap in the sloshing grey winter waves
[Fri Oct 12 00:46:24 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( -imagines Guardian riding a horse- ))
[Fri Oct 12 00:46:31 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) looks for social gathering places first. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:46:42 2012] : ** (142) Guardian wouldnt use one, would just flat out run along side **
[Fri Oct 12 00:47:05 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: jaakzei, there is a social gathering in the center of town. that is what all the circles on the map are. trade vendors.
[Fri Oct 12 00:47:22 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Noted.)
[Fri Oct 12 00:47:42 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: after enquiring, you find that there are several inns in the area, and, depending on what youre looking for, there might be one to suit your specific needs.
[Fri Oct 12 00:48:41 2012] : (192) Aratrok (exit): 00:48
[Fri Oct 12 00:48:41 2012] : (192) Aratrok (enter): 00:48
[Fri Oct 12 00:48:45 2012] : ** (150) Vrisch flings a few cantrips around to clean herself and freshen up her appearance, before applying the same treatment to her companions. Angie in particular receives quite a bit of prestedigious polishing! "Right! Now that we look completely outta place, let's get goin'." **
[Fri Oct 12 00:48:56 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) is looking for local rumors, more specifically, since that's where the plot hooks are usually found. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:48:58 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (192) Aratrok…
[Fri Oct 12 00:49:10 2012] : (201) Katie (enter): 00:49
[Fri Oct 12 00:49:45 2012] : ** (142) Guardian walks into town with Vris after she finishes her ablutions looking around for anything of interest. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:51:02 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you have entered the gates, and you find a languid guard with a sash that displays the symbol of the sharessian temple on it, festivities are rampant. he comes up to you with a smile, and a wreath of flowers about his hair, from his neck, his own personal amulate, the sign of Illmater. "greetings my friends. welcome to shamrock. may i peace bind you?" he asks nicely, and doesnt seem at all the type to just cause trouble with newcommers. looking about, you see all but the guards are peace bonded.
[Fri Oct 12 00:51:37 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "?" Sense Motive: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[Fri Oct 12 00:52:22 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: he just wants to peace bond you jaakzei. this involves tying weapons in sheethes, putting bags over axes and spears, and tying reagents for spells tight in bags, and the same with holy symbols.
[Fri Oct 12 00:52:26 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) didn't really pay much mind to her appearance, despite the generally wealthy way she tended to dress. Which means she's rather lucky that she happens to follow Vris around, otherwise she'd likely look homeless half the time, despite wearing clothing that was more expensive than the average person made in their entire life. Totally has nothing to do with the fact she's great friends with a rat. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:54:42 2012] : ** (142) Guardian chuckles a little at the peace binding **
[Fri Oct 12 00:55:37 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: unless anyone argues, he peace bonds all of you. peace bonding requires one turn to ready your weapons and any weapons which have no sheeths to tie to have heavy bags placed over the blades. any bladed weapon peace bonded in this manner have a -2 to hit and -2 damage.
[Fri Oct 12 00:55:50 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) leans around to peer curiously at the group ahead… then at Guardian. Then at the priest. Then Guardian. She slowly leans up to whisper to the giant metal guy. "Can they even do that with you?" **
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:14 2012] : (203) Marcus (enter): 00:56
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:23 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:23 2012] : (203) Rick dodger: (whispering): sorry. computer froze
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:24 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) just tucks both her weapons into the backpack she tends to carry around, where they then promptly disappear. She does allow her spellpouch-thingy to be binded, though. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:28 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:28 2012] : (201) Katie: (whispering): hi
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:41 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) puts his guns into his haversack for now. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:56:45 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): hi katie how are you today? can you change your font i cant read it with the black background
[Fri Oct 12 00:57:02 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Wait…)
[Fri Oct 12 00:57:21 2012] : ** (142) Guardian looks down to Angela. "They can peace bind my blade, harder to attempt with my eyes and fists and shield." **
[Fri Oct 12 00:57:42 2012] : (201) Katie: (whispering): sorry
[Fri Oct 12 00:57:47 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) puts his guns there, yeah. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:58:07 2012] : ** (150) Vrisch has no spellpouch, and shows the man he dagger, obviously outfitted to be more of a tool than a weapon. regardless, she allows him to bond it if he wishes. **
[Fri Oct 12 00:58:31 2012] : (201) Katie: (whispering): better
[Fri Oct 12 00:58:41 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the guard seems pleased at your acquiessence "thank you for not arguing. its silly i know. but its the rules. and illmater says always follow the law right?" he says, clapping his hands together. "so! have you ever been to shamrock before?"
[Fri Oct 12 00:58:59 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (201) Katie…
[Fri Oct 12 00:59:06 2012] : Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to (203) Rick dodger…
[Fri Oct 12 00:59:07 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "No, I haven't."
[Fri Oct 12 00:59:16 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Nosir."
[Fri Oct 12 00:59:19 2012] : ** (142) Guardian shakes his head simply **
[Fri Oct 12 00:59:20 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "That'd be weird. Like… just a giant bag over you. Or something."
[Fri Oct 12 00:59:30 2012] : (150) Vrisch: (( Sorry if I'm a bit quite at first, finishing up some work. ))
[Fri Oct 12 00:59:52 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "well then let me be the first to welcome you! i know im no sharessian priestess, so i appologize for the lack of comliness and kisses, but im pleasent all the same" he laughs a little, eyeing guardian curiously but not suspiciously
[Fri Oct 12 01:00:45 2012] : ** (142) Guardian stares back down at the man placidly, his blue eyes unwaivering **
[Fri Oct 12 01:01:41 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "so! theres a few rules, please stay peace bonded at all times unless its self protection, in which case, only if theres no guards around to help you. or, you can stand behind this fellow." thumbs at guardian. "no theft, no rape, no.." goes down the general list of thou shalt nots.
[Fri Oct 12 01:02:00 2012] : ** (150) Vrisch shrugs and smiles. "Honestly, I appreciate it. Much more desireable in a formal greetng to a city or town." **
[Fri Oct 12 01:03:20 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) leans up to whisper to the giant machine again. Really, it was probably best if she stayed out of the whole peacey-talk affairs. "What do you do if you get thrown in a river or something? Do you just sink?" **
[Fri Oct 12 01:03:41 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) knows enough about law-aligned places to know where this is going…he doesn't say anything, though. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:04:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: he chuckles "well anyway, this here is the sharessian festival. so i do hope youre not prudes. if you are i understand. i dont right like looking at some of the things ive been subjected to myself. but they dont hurt anyone." he says shruging sardonically. "if youre looking for an inn, theres a good one in the silver district to the north. if youre looking for a dive, theres a place in the copper district but i dont suggest going there. bad place.

[Fri Oct 12 01:05:06 2012] : ** (142) Guardian swivels his head to look down at Angela. "I can swim, not well, but if I dont do anything I will indeed sink, though walking across the bottom of a river is a simple matter." **
[Fri Oct 12 01:05:36 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "That must suck. Never fall off a boat. It'd take you ages. What's a Sharresian?"

[Fri Oct 12 01:06:27 2012] : (142) Guardian: "I use boats as little as possible."

[Fri Oct 12 01:07:04 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "so feel free to enjoy the festival, try the funnelcakes. they will put some pounds on you" he chuckles and shakes your hands before wondering off
[Fri Oct 12 01:07:16 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "You should get flotation devices or something like that."
[Fri Oct 12 01:07:23 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): never was good at those ;C but thats just cause of the zerg effect

[Fri Oct 12 01:08:00 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Hm. Never had a funnelcake. Anyone wanna try one?" Vrisch looks back to Guardian and Angie, cocking an eyebrow and trying to get some idea of what they're talking about.
[Fri Oct 12 01:08:14 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "I think I'll pass…"
[Fri Oct 12 01:09:30 2012] : (161) Rick Dodger (exit): 01:09
[Fri Oct 12 01:09:36 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: theres every vendor you can imagine, but mostly trinkets. no weapons and armor. the usual fair stuff.
[Fri Oct 12 01:09:48 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): what is it called? or is it called xcom?
[Fri Oct 12 01:09:53 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) is just sort of leaning way too close to the giant spikey metal man, even though she's actually whispering pretty loudly- pausing her discussion long enoguh to reply to Vris. "I'm not in the mood for cakes. Can you fly?" **
[Fri Oct 12 01:10:13 2012] : (201) Katie: (whispering): just xcom i think

[Fri Oct 12 01:10:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: youre all free to do as you will from here.

[Fri Oct 12 01:12:08 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Of course he can fly. Anyone can fly given the proper tools."

[Fri Oct 12 01:12:16 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) can't really enjoy himself here, since he's a little afraid the guards could attack him at any moment. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:12:25 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Well… I mean, without magic?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:12:28 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((why would the gards attack you?))
[Fri Oct 12 01:12:41 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (It's a long story.)
[Fri Oct 12 01:12:45 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( bad experiences in another city? =P ))
[Fri Oct 12 01:12:53 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Pretty much.)
[Fri Oct 12 01:13:21 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Now then, I'mma stall surf, check out their wares and see if I can't set up a little sales pitchin' of my own. You guys are free to join me, or look for your own stuff to do and I'll meetcha in that inn in the Silver District that guy mentioned. If you find anything fun, lemme know, kay?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:13:21 2012] : ** (142) Guardian chuckles some, but the effect was far from naturall, as his body didnt move at all with the laugh. "I cant yet, but some technicians in Nexus are looking into the possibility." **
[Fri Oct 12 01:13:29 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((with your god roll for determining peoples intentions you made, you feel safe in the knowlege that no one here knows who the fuck you are)
[Fri Oct 12 01:14:20 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): i finally got dragons age to work. had to uninstall it like a thousand times it seems.
[Fri Oct 12 01:14:26 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Get cannons. On your feet." She grins, then follows after Vris. Yeah, she was the best engineer.
[Fri Oct 12 01:15:01 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) goes to the inn in the Silver District. His good Sense Motive roll didn't help his paranoia as much as he would have wanted. **

[Fri Oct 12 01:15:58 2012] : ** (142) Guardian has nothing better to do so he follows the two ladyfolk **
[Fri Oct 12 01:16:30 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the inn is very nice, and draped with sharessian fineries. its not a whore house, though, and pleasure girls arent in there. its just a very nice, comfortable inn. 10 gold a night.
[Fri Oct 12 01:17:33 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) isn't going to try looking for information, so he goes to find the others. He wonders what the heck happened to him… **
[Fri Oct 12 01:17:51 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: those who paruse the fair find delicious treates such as spiced wine, cider, funnel cakes, candy apples, and other warm deliciousness to make the cold weather more barable.
[Fri Oct 12 01:18:12 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) shuffles closer to Vris to whisper her question that everyone ignored before. "What'sa Sharessian?" **
[Fri Oct 12 01:19:11 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: jaakzei finds them easily enough since guardian towers head above most
[Fri Oct 12 01:20:32 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Some kinda sex fiend." Vrisch nods once, self assuredly. She examines each and every bit of food with Detect Poison as she meanders through the stalls, picking up a sample of some tasty, non-poisoned treat as she goes. She looks to see if there are any empty stalls that she can swipe for sellin' from. (( Take 10 on perception for 27 ))
[Fri Oct 12 01:20:36 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you also find fine jewlry, master crafts, cheap knockoffs, cutlery, dinnerware, clothes

[Fri Oct 12 01:21:07 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: theres no empty stalls this is apparently a huge festival day

[Fri Oct 12 01:21:21 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "… Huh. They have events about that? Weird. Though they just called those- nevermind! Avoid the fairgrounds, wherever those are. Er… festival grounds. Grounds in general."

[Fri Oct 12 01:22:19 2012] : ** (150) Vrisch snickers and nods a few times. "Maybe the inn'll have some useful info about… I dunno. Stuff we can do to help. For pay. Without gettin' molested." **
[Fri Oct 12 01:22:42 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "Without getting molested…that would be nice."
[Fri Oct 12 01:22:56 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: youre IN the festival grounds. there are some dancing girls, and topless women offering free gropes, that sort of thing, but its not you know…like, public sex and stuff. that isnt happening.
[Fri Oct 12 01:23:28 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Getting molested is a definate fear. I wonder if wearing Samson as a hat would prevent that." She ignores the fact that she's already surrounded by random topless people. And the fact that the name of her rat has changed a few dozen times.
[Fri Oct 12 01:23:29 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: no one forces themselves on you. no one tries to make you do anything.
[Fri Oct 12 01:23:49 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) doesn't care. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:24:03 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: which inn are you going to
[Fri Oct 12 01:24:19 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: theres 3 main inns in town, 4 if you count the copper district
[Fri Oct 12 01:24:59 2012] : ** (142) Guardian sticks with Angela and Vrisch making sure no one tries anything with them **
[Fri Oct 12 01:25:24 2012] : (150) Vrisch: The nicest one is the first one Vrisch heads to.
[Fri Oct 12 01:25:31 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) follows. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:26:00 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) follows along after her, peering curiously at one of the dancing people as they depart. "… Ow. Those seem painful. Why would you put… nevermind!" Wander-wander. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:26:10 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you head straigt to the silver district! you find that the festivities spill over into this district, theres a sharessian fest hall here, an illmater chantry, a temple of tyr, and a small temple of morardin.
[Fri Oct 12 01:26:31 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the inn itself is rather nice and cozy, costs 10 gold a person, you get free drink and food, and clothes cleaned.
[Fri Oct 12 01:26:47 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: drinking at the bar is twice standard fair.
[Fri Oct 12 01:29:28 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Are there any giant machine-people bigger than you at Noxus, Ian?" She had apparently gotten tired of saying "Guardian", it being rather clear who she was talking to, judging from the way she stares at Guardian.
[Fri Oct 12 01:29:46 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Mmh. Get whatcha guys want, lemme know i you wanna stay here, I've got the prices covered." She nods once, then nods again. "Even the drinks, really. All on me." She smiles to her companions.
[Fri Oct 12 01:30:02 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "……"
[Fri Oct 12 01:31:00 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) will probably sneak a few extra hundred gold into Vris' pocket later, anyways, so she just shrugs, used to her giving things away for free. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:32:01 2012] : (142) Guardian: "I am the largest of the sentient constructs I have met there, but there are war machines that dwarf me there."
[Fri Oct 12 01:32:34 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Nutty. You should put towers on your shoulders."
[Fri Oct 12 01:33:00 2012] : (142) Guardian: "Towers?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:33:20 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Towers?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:33:33 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "… You know. With people on them. Like gnomes."
[Fri Oct 12 01:34:32 2012] : ** (142) Guardian just stares down at Angela, quite confused **
[Fri Oct 12 01:34:39 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the barkeep is a large bellied, jolly man with a pie face and rosy cheeks
[Fri Oct 12 01:34:50 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "what can i do for you weary travelers?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:35:36 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) stares back up at him, confused why he didn't grasp the concept of gnomes. "You know? Little people? Well, not little, but little-r than me. Usually. Some are actually pretty round." **
[Fri Oct 12 01:36:37 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Let's start with a round for the house, and ah… I guess I'll have whatever that is". She points to the tastiest looking drink she can spot.
[Fri Oct 12 01:37:11 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Just give them wands of magic misfiring and let them waggle it about while you punch people. Or missles. You know what I mean."
[Fri Oct 12 01:37:17 2012] : (142) Guardian: "And why would I want them riding on my shoulders?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:37:26 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: he pours one for you and chuckles "good eye lass."
[Fri Oct 12 01:37:39 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the group at the bar drunkedly cheer you like you were the pope riding into town.
[Fri Oct 12 01:38:04 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Why wouldn't you?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:38:27 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Thankya, I do pride myself on having a keen eye for alcohol." Not really, but she can pretend for now. She lifts her glass to the other patrons and grins widely before taking a drink.
[Fri Oct 12 01:39:13 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: fort save vrisch (its not poison)
[Fri Oct 12 01:39:21 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) peers at Vris curiously at that, looking like she might remark… then she shrugs, not bothering with it. Guardian's indifference towards gnomes was more worrying. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:39:21 2012] : (150) Vrisch: (( I figured. :p ))
[Fri Oct 12 01:39:23 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (well..all alcohaul counts as poison)
[Fri Oct 12 01:39:34 2012] : (150) Vrisch: (( [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15) ))
[Fri Oct 12 01:40:35 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: vrisch you tip back the alcohaul down your throat, and are spontaniously very drunk (just from the smell! not to mention the bloodstream) and very full, as if you ate a half a loaf of bread.
[Fri Oct 12 01:42:11 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the barkeep grins at you while wiping a glass. "eh? not bad huh?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:44:13 2012] : (150) Vrisch: "Not bad at all! Not baaaad at all…" Vrisch, not very good at being drunk and also full, quickly scurries outside and pukes in a bush, hoping to flush some of the recently ingested alcohol from her system.
[Fri Oct 12 01:44:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: he chuckles and looks at the rest of the group. "dwarven moonshine. so what can i do for you gents? ive got keys here on the hooks"
[Fri Oct 12 01:44:46 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) winces slightly as she watches. "… That wasn't my fault." **
[Fri Oct 12 01:45:21 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "I'll pass."
[Fri Oct 12 01:45:21 2012] : ** (150) Vrisch calls from outside. "Get me a bed! One bed, I'll share I don't care… bed please!" **
[Fri Oct 12 01:45:36 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: he slaps a key on the counter
[Fri Oct 12 01:45:52 2012] : ** (142) Guardian walks outside and makes sure Vrisch doesnt fall in anythung unfortunate in her drunk **
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:05 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) shakes her head, reaching out to pick up the key and slipping it into one of her many pockets. Really, she has dozens of them. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:10 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: i want everyone to make spot checks.
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:18 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Perception: [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:30 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:32 2012] : (150) Vrisch: (( Bwarrrgh, sorry about this Ach, but I'm kinda vury sleepy right now, I'mma head to sleep while Vrish sleeps off her own drunken haze. :( [1d20+17] => [15,17] = (32) ))
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:40 2012] : (150) Vrisch: (( I'll tell people what I see and then pass out. XB ))
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:41 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13)
[Fri Oct 12 01:46:58 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((is okay))
[Fri Oct 12 01:47:45 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: vrisch sees a dwarven female in a white linen burkah like outfit, flowing yet form fitting, she seems to be watching your group curiously, but does not approach.
[Fri Oct 12 01:48:43 2012] : ** (150) Vrisch points out the dwarven woman to her companions as subtly as she can. "You guys ah… find out what she wants. I'mma go… I'mma go nap or something… uuuugh". She stumbles up and into bed, curling up under the sheets and snoozing peacefully. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:49:15 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) goes upstairs just long enough to open the door, leave the key with Vris, and wanders backstairs! **
[Fri Oct 12 01:49:52 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) goes to check out the dwarf…it'll make him a target, but so will anything else he does or doesn't do. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:50:33 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: when you approach the dwarf,who appears to be rather shapely, she quickly gathers her things and slips out the door before you can make it half way across the room.
[Fri Oct 12 01:50:59 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) watches the dwarf curiously, letting out a little 'huh'. "Crazy people." **
[Fri Oct 12 01:51:22 2012] : (142) Guardian: (whispering): was her beard the thing that was shapely? :P
[Fri Oct 12 01:51:26 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "Yep…"
[Fri Oct 12 01:52:05 2012] : ** (142) Guardian watches her flee and just shugs his massive shoulders **
[Fri Oct 12 01:52:41 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): lol i figured youd say something like that
[Fri Oct 12 01:52:51 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "… You shrug! That's amazing. I didn't think machines shrugged. Actually, it makes sense that you do. Are machines indifferent a lot?"
[Fri Oct 12 01:53:37 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the night passes without incident, you get drunk be marry, the dwarf does not return. the sound of the party echoes in the streets all night long with ringing jinglebells clapping dancing and making mary
[Fri Oct 12 01:53:49 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) isn't drinking anything. **
[Fri Oct 12 01:54:00 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: or if youre not drinking you dont get drunk obviously.
[Fri Oct 12 01:54:04 2012] : (142) Guardian: "It is something I have learned in my time with adventurerers, it makes people more comfortable if they see me move uselessly than if I just stand and stare, but I can not speak for others of my type that have been produced but I try not to question why humanoids do what they do anymore."
[Fri Oct 12 01:54:21 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "You should just stand there and stare. Keeps your image up."
[Fri Oct 12 01:56:33 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: in the morning, when you rise, its rather cold out, colder than yesterday was. the inn is warm however with a fireplace, and the patrons from last night are still there, most passed out on the bar or sleeping on benches.
[Fri Oct 12 01:56:55 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) envies them so much… **
[Fri Oct 12 01:58:50 2012] : ** (142) Guardian walks down and would pick a few from the least messy table and put them closer to the fire, making room for his compatriots to have breakfast **
[Fri Oct 12 01:59:34 2012] : (209) Xanola (enter): 01:59
[Fri Oct 12 01:59:35 2012] : (209) Xanola (exit): 01:59
[Fri Oct 12 01:59:35 2012] : (209) Xanola (enter): 01:59
[Fri Oct 12 01:59:44 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) shuffles out of the room she shared with Vris with a quiet yawn, scratching at her nose as she makes her way downstairs. Listening to Vris' pained groans and complaints about alcohol was definately the best way to sleep- really! She offers a cheerful wave once she gets downstairs, moving over to the table as her rat scurries from her satchel, sitting up on her shoulder. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:00:31 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) is downstairs. He doesn't sit anywhere right away. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:01:37 2012] : ** (142) Guardian stands at the foot of the table **
[Fri Oct 12 02:02:17 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) idly muses about the possibilities of making an entirely metal chaira s she gets to ordering breakfast! She was hungry, atleast. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:03:37 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) gets a little food…he doesn't want to starve just because he's irrationally expecting everyone to kill him. (RPing traumatized PCs can get boring after a while. o_O) **
[Fri Oct 12 02:05:09 2012] : whispering to Xanola, hey!
[Fri Oct 12 02:05:16 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) doesn't seem to have any problem whatsoever with munching away at the food, eating with a little bit more energy than someone dressed as nicely as she should. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:05:26 2012] : (142) Guardian: (depends how ya do it, it is always fun having a character become a rock bottom alcoholic after being traumatized and recover)
[Fri Oct 12 02:05:41 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((yeah jaakzei should probably relax. :P)
[Fri Oct 12 02:05:48 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I know.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:05:53 2012] : ** (142) Guardian watches the two with their food, a tiny bit envious, he could eat of course, but he couldnt enjoy any tastes or smells of it **
[Fri Oct 12 02:06:05 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10

[Fri Oct 12 02:06:47 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the food is indeed delicious. guardian, its so good looking. and they look like theyre having so much fun doing it.
[Fri Oct 12 02:07:11 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Has anyone ever tried to polymorph you into a person?" She peers curiously over her plate at the robot, her rat nibbling at a few crumbs she occasionally offers it.

[Fri Oct 12 02:08:06 2012] : (142) Guardian: "No, and I would become quite annoyed if they attempted to."
[Fri Oct 12 02:08:23 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "Good to know…"
[Fri Oct 12 02:08:38 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "… Oh. Just a thought!" She coughs, getting back to her food… though the idea of a guardian-sized frog was amusing. And sort of disgusting, remembering her last adventure with a frog that size.

[Fri Oct 12 02:10:18 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: after breakfast is over, you mill around the inn, or what do you do?

[Fri Oct 12 02:12:32 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( We act utterly useless! :B ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:12:39 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) wants an excuse to leave the city so he'll feel safer. He's not suicidal enough to actively look for that excuse, though. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:12:47 2012] : (142) Guardian: (I guess so, Guardian will just lurk around Angela :P)

[Fri Oct 12 02:13:31 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: well i guess the games over. :P i cant hold everyones hand.
[Fri Oct 12 02:13:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): how old are you? its not meant as anything negative
[Fri Oct 12 02:13:46 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): ( Become an octopus. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:13:55 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) leaves the city so he'll feel safer. Screw excuses… **
[Fri Oct 12 02:14:40 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: as jaakzai leaves the inn, he finds himself in the nicest art of town, its very quiet, and people are laying in the streats from the nights festivities, sleeping off their alcohaul
[Fri Oct 12 02:15:18 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) continues moving to leave the area. **

[Fri Oct 12 02:16:28 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) watches Jaak move off curiously. "Maybe it's the cold, huh? Lizards like warm areas, right?" **
[Fri Oct 12 02:16:36 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: as you enter the common district, the cold air whisps around you and theres more of the same. at the other end of the sware, robed men seem to be inspecting people haunching over them. from the distance youre at, you cant see exactly what theyre doing.

[Fri Oct 12 02:17:32 2012] : ** (142) Guardian tilts his head. "That makes little sense out, the temperature is rather low this morning, if he wished to stay warm he would havew remained in the inn." **

[Fri Oct 12 02:18:04 2012] : (142) Guardian: (no idea why I said out after sense, my brai nis misfiring again lol)

[Fri Oct 12 02:18:52 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) figures he'd best leave them alone for now. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:19:04 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "True. Maybe he's going to try and fly away."
[Fri Oct 12 02:19:19 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) shrugs, yawning softly as she wanders out after Jaak. **

[Fri Oct 12 02:20:11 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: make spot checks
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:18 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): okay
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:18 2012] : ** (142) Guardian follows Angela out **
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:20 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Perception: [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:27 2012] : (201) Katie: Disconnecting from server…
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:27 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28)
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:27 2012] : (201) Katie (exit): 02:20
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:41 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): [120+5] => 125
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:44 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( woops ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:20:47 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[Fri Oct 12 02:21:25 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: guardian you notice the robed men carry wicked daggars and are robbing people passed out on the ground.
[Fri Oct 12 02:22:16 2012] : ** (142) Guardian taps Angela. "Those men are robbing people." He says lightly then walks over. "Excuse me gentlemen, I do not believe those items belong to you." **
[Fri Oct 12 02:22:32 2012] : (150) Vrisch (exit): 02:22
[Fri Oct 12 02:22:39 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) stops once he notices Guardian confront the men. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:23:27 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) blinks, peering at the men. "Oh. So they are. Is that a bad thing?… Guess it is." She shrugs, wandering after him with a little yawn… careful to hide behind the robot. She idly muses that he'd look perfect with a robot-sized tophat. She makes a note in her journal to work on that later. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:23:56 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: when guardian approaches, they brandish their blades, obviously not peace bonded "off with you or die" says a hissing voice
[Fri Oct 12 02:25:04 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the other eight robed figures slowly pull steel
[Fri Oct 12 02:25:28 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "… Oh. Jeesh. They're rude." She glances around for someone to hide behind… then just hides behind the giant robot she was originally hiding behind in the first place.
[Fri Oct 12 02:25:38 2012] : ** (142) Guardian looks down to the blades, the bottom half of his face unsealing, two petals opening revealing the lines of small buzz saw like devices which whir making it painfully obvious to the men he wasnt human. "Dont threaten me. Return what you stole and sheathe your blades before I alert the authorities." **
[Fri Oct 12 02:26:13 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: make an intimidation roll
[Fri Oct 12 02:26:57 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d20-1] => [15,-1] = (14) :P
[Fri Oct 12 02:27:41 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: they spring to the attack, throwing off their robes, hideou were rats gnash their teeth as more begin sliding out of the shadows.
[Fri Oct 12 02:27:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: one moment
[Fri Oct 12 02:28:06 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (How close are we to the city border?)
[Fri Oct 12 02:28:20 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (youre about halfway through the commons)
[Fri Oct 12 02:28:35 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Darn.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:29:51 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (you guys dont seem to be having a real good time. should i continue?)
[Fri Oct 12 02:30:27 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I'm the one whose PC has serious issues. I don't know about everyone else.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:30:43 2012] : (142) Guardian: (I am fine lol)
[Fri Oct 12 02:30:44 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( You said one moment. :P ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:30:51 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( So we're waiting. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:30:56 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (its hard to dm when your character seems to do everything it can to avoid the plot :P)
[Fri Oct 12 02:31:10 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((i know. im setting up the board im just making sure everyones enjoying themselves.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:31:14 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( He's a lizard, they're never helpful. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:32:05 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (is there a way to clone or do i have to do this twenty times)
[Fri Oct 12 02:32:16 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( How many do you need? ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:32:20 2012] : (192) Aratrok (exit): 02:32
[Fri Oct 12 02:32:22 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: 20))
[Fri Oct 12 02:33:10 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Done. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:33:29 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (cool thanks)
[Fri Oct 12 02:35:19 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (put yourselves on the board please)
[Fri Oct 12 02:36:54 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (9 Are you going to scale the board? ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:37:07 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( It's very confusing, at the moment. :P ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:38:00 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (im ashamed to say i dont know how. at least, i thought i did but i guess i just made things horrible. ill say that each square = 5 feet, miniatures are not representative of space.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:38:09 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( XD ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:38:18 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Alright. I don't know how, either. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:39:06 2012] : (142) Guardian: lets see)
[Fri Oct 12 02:39:21 2012] : (142) Guardian: (go to grid and make the grid size 45)
[Fri Oct 12 02:39:30 2012] : (142) Guardian: (if ya make me GM for a moment I can do it)
[Fri Oct 12 02:40:39 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (hows that better?)
[Fri Oct 12 02:40:48 2012] : (142) Guardian: (there ya go ^.^)
[Fri Oct 12 02:41:21 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (is that all the people in the fight?))
[Fri Oct 12 02:41:32 2012] : (142) Guardian: (seems so)
[Fri Oct 12 02:41:41 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (lemme scale down the encounter then))
[Fri Oct 12 02:42:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: alright everyone roll initiative
[Fri Oct 12 02:43:05 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( XD There's not many of us. Also, Angela is cowering behind guardian. :P [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15) for init ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:43:12 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) thinks, you know what, screw it. If the guards attack him because of this, they can go to hell for all he cares…and if he dies, oh well. However, he wonders how long he'll be able to maintain his self-esteem before reality sets in once again. Initiative: [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12) **
[Fri Oct 12 02:43:15 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d20+1] => [5,1] = (6)
[Fri Oct 12 02:43:47 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[Fri Oct 12 02:44:37 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: angela youre first
[Fri Oct 12 02:44:54 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you see a mass of were rats disrobe and brandishing their wicked teeth
[Fri Oct 12 02:45:50 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: and they walk lithely over the bodies of the unconcious drunken revelers
[Fri Oct 12 02:45:57 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) blinks, staring at the mass of terrifying rats… then she just flails her arms about, yells something that likely noone there understands… and then she just sort of floats fourty feet backwards as she scrambles to get something from her bag. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:46:24 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( 50 feet, sorry. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:46:28 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: alright, one turn to untie your pouch.
[Fri Oct 12 02:46:30 2012] : (211) Sho (enter): 02:46
[Fri Oct 12 02:46:34 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Nevermind! :P 45. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:46:38 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): ( She doesn't use a spellpouch. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:46:39 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: jaakazei.
[Fri Oct 12 02:47:10 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) takes two move actions to pull his guns out of his haversack. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:47:24 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (EoT.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:47:40 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( I think it's a move action to pull something from her haversack, yeah. ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:47:57 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the ratmen lunge forward, hissing as they attack
[Fri Oct 12 02:49:32 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the ones who do not make it into combat will throw their daggars at both of the pcs who are the closest, assuming angela to have ran away
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:10 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: first the close combat, two daggars on jaakzaei [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25) [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23)
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:15 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: possible crit
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:23 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:26 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: fails crit
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:26 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Both hit.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:33 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: unless your ac is 12.
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:41 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (AC 22.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:50:53 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8) [1d4+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Fri Oct 12 02:51:02 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: 13 damage
[Fri Oct 12 02:51:33 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: 3 attacks on guardian [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16) [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8) [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Fri Oct 12 02:51:47 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: most likely all miss.
[Fri Oct 12 02:52:05 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: 3 of them will toss daggars at jaakzei, 3 t guardian
[Fri Oct 12 02:52:10 2012] : (142) Guardian: (yeah lol)
[Fri Oct 12 02:52:23 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20) [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15) [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
[Fri Oct 12 02:52:30 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: misses on jaak
[Fri Oct 12 02:52:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11) [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12) [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15)
[Fri Oct 12 02:52:59 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: and the daggars dont find purchase in guardians robotic hide
[Fri Oct 12 02:54:23 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: now its guardians turn
[Fri Oct 12 02:54:45 2012] : (211) Sho: Disconnecting from server…
[Fri Oct 12 02:54:45 2012] : (211) Sho (exit): 02:54
[Fri Oct 12 02:55:29 2012] : ** (142) Guardian sighs. "That was not the correct answer." He says drawing his shield from his back and pulling his ornate battleaxe from his pack (two actions EOT) **
[Fri Oct 12 02:55:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: angela
[Fri Oct 12 02:57:02 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) pulls a bottle from her bag, not looking at all like a drunkard as she quickly drinks it. And then she just… poofs! Meaning she goes invisible. **
[Fri Oct 12 02:57:35 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Move action to pull the bottle out, another action to drink it, EoT :P ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:57:49 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: jaak
[Fri Oct 12 02:58:04 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Desperado: [8d6] => [4,5,3,1,3,3,1,5] = (25) DMG, Reflex DC 15 half, -4 Grit
[Fri Oct 12 02:58:57 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (your guns do 8d6 damage? o.O)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:14 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( 2d6 per grit, I think ))
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:14 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (No, that's a separate ability.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:15 2012] : (142) Guardian: (one of his powers lets him expend grit for more damage in an area effect)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:22 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Correct.)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:24 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (gotcha)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:37 2012] : (142) Guardian: (all of the ratmen are gonna take 25 damage if they dont make their saves lol)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:37 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (well so it does that much damage to everyone within how much area)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:55 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (how big of an area? thats bigger than a fireball)
[Fri Oct 12 02:59:57 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (One range increment. Which is currently 60 feet for me.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:00:16 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (And I can be selective with targets.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:00:37 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((thats effing rediculous.))
[Fri Oct 12 03:00:40 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((but whatever))
[Fri Oct 12 03:00:44 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( it is. :P ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:00:47 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (At low levels, it is.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:09 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((honestly, i never want to see another gunslinger in my game again. thats broken as hell. but it cant be helped here.))
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:23 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Noted, lol.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:43 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:45 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:45 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:48 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:48 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:49 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:50 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [8,8] = (16)
[Fri Oct 12 03:01:51 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Fri Oct 12 03:02:25 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: 2 of them are immediately sewn in half by his pistol chainsaw thrower. the rest dive to the side and take cover
[Fri Oct 12 03:02:44 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Evasion?)
[Fri Oct 12 03:02:50 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (rogues)
[Fri Oct 12 03:02:55 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Right.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:03:47 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (glad i chose rogues now :P
[Fri Oct 12 03:03:49 2012] : (212) Aratrok (enter): 03:03
[Fri Oct 12 03:04:04 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Yes, good thing you did.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:04:14 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the ratmen jump to their feet and attack again, launching themselves even more fervently at the gunslinger
[Fri Oct 12 03:04:37 2012] : (142) Guardian: (whispering): kills 2 critters and its broken lol
[Fri Oct 12 03:04:51 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): if they werent rogues theyd all be dead.
[Fri Oct 12 03:05:17 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you are all now flanked.
[Fri Oct 12 03:05:20 2012] : (142) Guardian: (whispering): And you dont seem to realize he just used up all of his ammo and most of his grit as well :P
[Fri Oct 12 03:05:50 2012] : (142) Guardian: (ok)
[Fri Oct 12 03:06:21 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the rats swarm you, dropping daggars and instead attacking with teeth and claw
[Fri Oct 12 03:06:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: though because they charged they only get 1 attack, 3 of them get 3 attacks on guardian.
[Fri Oct 12 03:06:56 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (whispering): flanking is +2 right?
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:06 2012] : (142) Guardian: (whispering): yeah
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:16 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the 4 on jaak
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:18 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [11,8] = (19)
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:19 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:20 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:21 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:25 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: possible crit
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:26 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:30 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: indeed.
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:34 2012] : (142) Guardian: hit no crit
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: a 25 does crit jaak.
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:49 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: unless hes immune to crits.
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:56 2012] : (142) Guardian: (oops sorry lol)
[Fri Oct 12 03:07:57 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I'm not.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:08:03 2012] : (142) Guardian: (Misread xD)
[Fri Oct 12 03:08:09 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: alright.
[Fri Oct 12 03:08:35 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [2d4+4] => [4,3,4] = (11)
[Fri Oct 12 03:08:46 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: take 11 damage and make a fort save jaak
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:13 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Fortitude: [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:15 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Can you show me briefly where the fallen rat people are? ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:19 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: from teh nibblze
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:26 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: right at jaaks feet
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:33 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( MMkay. ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:37 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you feel sick jaak.
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:52 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you feel hungry. hungry for…cheese.
[Fri Oct 12 03:09:59 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (just kididng about the cheese)

[Fri Oct 12 03:10:16 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: guardian gets 11 attacks on him
[Fri Oct 12 03:10:24 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: oh wait.
[Fri Oct 12 03:10:28 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [2d6] => [5,1] = (6)
[Fri Oct 12 03:10:41 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: jaak take 6 more damage from sneak attack
[Fri Oct 12 03:10:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: guardian.

[Fri Oct 12 03:11:21 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (No name, use parentheses. We're in the middle of a game.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:29 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:30 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)

[Fri Oct 12 03:11:39 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((24 hit you guardian?
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:44 2012] : (142) Guardian: (nope)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:47 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:48 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:48 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:49 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:50 2012] : (214) No Name: (My bad, like I said, need info)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:51 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:53 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
[Fri Oct 12 03:11:54 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [9,8] = (17)
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:05 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:06 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27)
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:12 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: 27?
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:17 2012] : (142) Guardian: barely
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:22 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ugh i hate your fucking face.
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:27 2012] : (215) NatieBeast (enter): 03:12
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:31 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: no sneak attack i assume
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:31 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( =P ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:37 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: natiebeast you missed EVERYTHING
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:38 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( If it helps, Angela's AC is 12. ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:44 2012] : (142) Guardian: constructs can be sneak attacked
[Fri Oct 12 03:12:50 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: oh goodie
[Fri Oct 12 03:13:02 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d4+2d6+4] => [1,6,4,4] = (15)
[Fri Oct 12 03:13:07 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: take 15 damage

[Fri Oct 12 03:13:24 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: this brings me glee
[Fri Oct 12 03:13:54 2012] : (212) Aratrok: (constructs and undead are both vulnerable to sneak attacks and criticals in PF)

[Fri Oct 12 03:14:14 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((reeheeheely))

[Fri Oct 12 03:15:19 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: guardians turn
[Fri Oct 12 03:15:22 2012] : (142) Guardian: my turn?

[Fri Oct 12 03:15:53 2012] : ** (142) Guardian slips back 5 feet and slams his axe twice into the ratman north east of jaak and turns his eyes to blaze down the rat directly north of him **
[Fri Oct 12 03:16:25 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32) and [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23) vs jaak rat and [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11) vs north rat

[Fri Oct 12 03:16:57 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: any energy attacks?
[Fri Oct 12 03:17:12 2012] : (142) Guardian: the north one is fire

[Fri Oct 12 03:17:50 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: okay. the one to the north doesnt hit even if it was a touch attack. but the others do.
[Fri Oct 12 03:18:00 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d4] => [2] = (2) recharge

[Fri Oct 12 03:18:21 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d8+5] => [3,5] = (8) and p1d8+6] damage to north one
[Fri Oct 12 03:18:28 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Fri Oct 12 03:18:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: is your weapon silver?
[Fri Oct 12 03:18:55 2012] : (142) Guardian: nope

[Fri Oct 12 03:19:53 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: then the weapons do not hurt the rat men, their tough hides repelling nonallergenic metals
[Fri Oct 12 03:19:59 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): ( And so, the only way to hurt them is the silver dagger in the hands of a lady with a -1 to attack with it. :P ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:20:20 2012] : (209) Xanola: ((sorry for interrupting once more guys, but No Name and Natie, please accompany me to room I am about to make))
[Fri Oct 12 03:20:54 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((no, you just have to beat their dr. which is a 10 as most lycantrhopes.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:21:13 2012] : Xanola is creating room 'Helping No Name.'
[Fri Oct 12 03:21:13 2012] : (209) Xanola (exit): 03:21
[Fri Oct 12 03:21:45 2012] : (214) No Name (exit): 03:21
[Fri Oct 12 03:21:48 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((shoulda been "raping no name"
[Fri Oct 12 03:22:07 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (anyway, angelas turn)
[Fri Oct 12 03:22:10 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Question! Can you apply an oil from overheard while invisible? :P ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:22:20 2012] : (215) NatieBeast (exit): 03:22
[Fri Oct 12 03:22:21 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (yes)
[Fri Oct 12 03:22:29 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): ( Kay! ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:24:22 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) doesn't do anything like that. Infact, she just flies forward and… glares at one! Except her glare is accompanied by some wild gestures, muttering, and then the fire that erupts at the particular point she's focused on. Which happens to be a were-rat's back. (( make a fort check against- **
[Fri Oct 12 03:24:58 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( At… 16 DC, or take an amazing [1d6] => [5] = (5) fire damage, then reflex to get rid of being on fire. -shrug ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:26:08 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: ((youve attacked one so yes, you become visible. i wasnt sure what you ment by it, i thought you had some sort of ointment of healing for jaak. sorry for missleading you. if you want to retract go ahead.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:26:55 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Hm? Oh. OH. Attacking does make invisiblity go away. Whoops!… Then just flying over him and poking him with a stick of healing to heal him a grand total of 6 HP. :P ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:27:07 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) really should commission a broom or something. She doesn't look witchy enough. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:28:00 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: alright jaak you get 6 health back. your turn.
[Fri Oct 12 03:28:44 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) attempts to tumble away from the ratmen. (Do any of these fail to beat their CMD?)
Acrobatics: [1d20+14] => [3,14] = (17)
Acrobatics: [1d20+14] => [4,14] = (18)
Acrobatics: [1d20+14] => [18,14] = (32)
Acrobatics: [1d20+14] => [13,14] = (27) **
[Fri Oct 12 03:29:31 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( And she's invisible for 30-ish rounds and flying for 57 if it matters. ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:29:56 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (youre fine)
[Fri Oct 12 03:30:13 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: *the rat men claw at him as he drifts by them, but he successfully outmaneuvers them*
[Fri Oct 12 03:31:35 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) shoots the NW ratman with his keen revolver. Deadeye Shot: [1d20+8+1+1-4] => [9,8,1,1,-4] = (15) Touch, [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7) DMG+[2d6] => [1,4] = (5) Precision, +1 Grit on Hit (Also, that rat takes a -1 ATK penalty for his next turn whether it hits or not. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:32:38 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: are these silver bullets?
[Fri Oct 12 03:32:45 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (No.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:33:01 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the bullets bounce off.
[Fri Oct 12 03:33:23 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (So their DR is higher than 10?)
[Fri Oct 12 03:33:43 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I only fired one bullet, but I rolled precision separately in case it mattered.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:33:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you didnt do 10 damage you did 5.
[Fri Oct 12 03:33:58 2012] : (142) Guardian: (he did 12)
[Fri Oct 12 03:33:58 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: wait is eee
[Fri Oct 12 03:34:00 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: *see
[Fri Oct 12 03:34:10 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: yes you wound one of them, blood spraying as it advances on you.
[Fri Oct 12 03:34:24 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: i dont know the rules for gunslingers so you have to qualify your calculations for me.
[Fri Oct 12 03:34:35 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Will do.)
[Fri Oct 12 03:34:40 2012] : (142) Guardian: (its the same as rogues, percision damage :P)
[Fri Oct 12 03:35:50 2012] : (216) Aratrok (enter): 03:35
[Fri Oct 12 03:36:06 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: alright. the were rats begin their advance, before arrows with silver tips are shot into the ground around you, between you and the rats, they hiss, turning their heads to see a familiar looking guard with a longbow atop the bullwark, with several other crossbow weilding guards filing in. the rats hiss at you dangerously, then turn tail and bolt, some shot down as they do.
[Fri Oct 12 03:36:16 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: jak and guardian get attacks of opportunity
[Fri Oct 12 03:36:39 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) would bite them, but they aren't adjacent. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:36:44 2012] : ** (142) Guardian lets them retrete **
[Fri Oct 12 03:37:14 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) …does the same. He still needs to work on some things, apparently. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:37:14 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: make spot checks
[Fri Oct 12 03:37:23 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Perception: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Fri Oct 12 03:37:47 2012] : (142) Guardian: [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28)
[Fri Oct 12 03:37:50 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Fri Oct 12 03:38:09 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: guardian you see the same dwarven female from before, half hiding behind a crate, watching you as you fought.
[Fri Oct 12 03:38:55 2012] : ** (142) Guardian looks to the woman and walks over to her **
[Fri Oct 12 03:39:36 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) just sort of flies over Guardian's head. She likes flying. It was entertaining. "Should we thank them for not shooting us?" She remarks, from… well, somewhere roughly directly above him. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:39:44 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: as you get closer, she again retreats
[Fri Oct 12 03:40:11 2012] : ** (142) Guardian watches her run off and he nods. "Good idea." He says instead heading for the guards **
[Fri Oct 12 03:40:27 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) stares for a few moments… then zips after her! Flying was amazing. (( Going 60 feet per turn and invisible, can I get to her? )) **
[Fri Oct 12 03:41:08 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the guards come climbing down the bullwark, the guard you met before at their lead "by illmater! if i didnt see it, i wouldntve believed it. you saved those peoples lives and their valuables"
[Fri Oct 12 03:41:21 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( -nudgebumps- ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:41:31 2012] : (142) Guardian: "We do what we can."

[Fri Oct 12 03:42:22 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "youve done us a great service. perhaps we might interest you in assisting us? theres too few of us and too many underhanded things going on"
[Fri Oct 12 03:42:33 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( No catching the dwarf, then? ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:42:54 2012] : (142) Guardian: "And what is it that you need assistance with?"
[Fri Oct 12 03:42:57 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (oh sorry! yeah you see her scurry about, holding up the hem of her garment as she ducks down an alleyway))
[Fri Oct 12 03:43:01 2012] : (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "What kind of things?" Jaakzei figures he'd best take advantage of this.
[Fri Oct 12 03:43:43 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "well, it seems that theres been a few wrongdoings going on as of late. one of our guards is missing, and we just cant get a feel for whats going on. theres been murders, thefts things of that nature, and people just arent willing to talk to the guard"
[Fri Oct 12 03:44:06 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) continues flying after her. Since when do horrible things happen to people who go off alone without telling anyone? "Hey! You!" For a few moments, she's oddly compelled to make a dancing light appear… but decides against it, going for creepy ghost voice instead. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:44:11 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) wonders why…*sarcasm* **
[Fri Oct 12 03:44:36 2012] : (142) Guardian: "And you think they would be more inclined to talk to heavily armed and strange looking outsiders like ourselves?"
[Fri Oct 12 03:45:58 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the dwarf woman looks up at the sound, then panics, ducking into a building
[Fri Oct 12 03:46:20 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "perhaps. after theyve seen what you did here. youve saved alot of people and didnt ask for anything in return. that goes a long way."
[Fri Oct 12 03:46:46 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "… I was trying to be polite! I mean, you're the creepy stalker! I'm really nice, I swear!" Not nice neough to follow the creepy dwarf into the building, due to the fact that her invisibility was fading off… but whatever.
[Fri Oct 12 03:47:05 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the door locks behind her
[Fri Oct 12 03:47:13 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: you did however notice something about her.
[Fri Oct 12 03:47:45 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the way she runs is ladylike, in a manner of someone not accustomed to running and hiding.
[Fri Oct 12 03:48:03 2012] : (142) Guardian: "As far as I could tell they were all unconsous, and we made little headway against them before you intervined."
[Fri Oct 12 03:48:28 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) glances at the two ratmen he took out. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:49:08 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the two ratmen have reverted back to humans, and wear leather armor, and weild daggers, each one has [1d20] => [20] = (20) [1d20
[Fri Oct 12 03:49:09 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) zips back to Guardian as quickly as she can, mostly so she can have an excuse to land on his back, carefully avoiding the spikes with a cheerful grin as she goes uninvisible. "Hi Guardian. Please don't fling me thinking I'm an enemy." **
[Fri Oct 12 03:49:13 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: [1d20] => [20] = (20)
[Fri Oct 12 03:49:19 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: 40 gold total
[Fri Oct 12 03:49:23 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) avoids the nonexistent spikes. Shh~ **

[Fri Oct 12 03:50:28 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: *sighs* kay. anyway, the rat men are now human.
[Fri Oct 12 03:51:01 2012] : ** (142) Guardian would feel the weight settle on his back then hears Angela's voice and nods. "Very well." He says, letting her rest on his large hump. "I can investigate somewhat if you wish though." **
[Fri Oct 12 03:51:16 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the guard offers you each a red sash, which shows you are allowed to alk amongst the people without being peace bonded.
[Fri Oct 12 03:51:40 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) takes it. He's feeling much safer now… **
[Fri Oct 12 03:52:21 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) seems pleased she isn't sent flying through the air… and now she has an excuse not to walk anywhere. Perfect! She pulls a few vials and bottles from her backpack, offering two to each Guardian and Jaak. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:52:34 2012] : ** (142) Guardian accepts it and looks for a place to display it on his red armor and settles for one of his arms **
[Fri Oct 12 03:53:09 2012] : ** (142) Guardian eyes the vial, small constructs crawling over him from ports that opened in his sides, repairing the bite marks in his armor. "What is this?" He asks curiously **
[Fri Oct 12 03:53:09 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) looks at the bottles Angela gave him. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:53:22 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: "there. now youre given trust that can be taken away. i hope i havent missplaced it."
[Fri Oct 12 03:53:47 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): "Drink those if you seem more scary rat people, Jaak. ANd… uh… Guardian, just… lather it on yourself. That sounds awkward. You know what I meant." She ties the red sash around her head. Yup! It takes a bit of work, but she manages it. "Juuuust some things." Once again, they're not labeled.
[Fri Oct 12 03:54:31 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Potion of Barkskin, +2 enhancement bonus to natural AC, Potion of Shield of Faith, +2 deflection bonus to AC. Then oils of the same for Guardian. ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:55:06 2012] : (142) Guardian: "Thank you." He says and places them in a hip compartment
[Fri Oct 12 03:55:39 2012] : ** (198) Jaakzei (+7, 51%) keeps the Shield potion, but returns the Barkskin potion since he can't use it. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:55:52 2012] : ** (182) Angela(+2) then drinks one of her many flasks, dropping the empty container back into her pack. **
[Fri Oct 12 03:55:58 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: the guards file out. "come see me at the temple of tyr, when youve recovered from this fight."
[Fri Oct 12 03:56:08 2012] : (182) Angela(+2): (( Areeee you sure? Smething lizardy? ))
[Fri Oct 12 03:56:13 2012] : (197) DM OF DEWM: (aaaand that will ahve to wait. i hope you guys liked this game))

DM Application: Achelles by Joshua MeadeJoshua Meade, 14 Oct 2012 07:01

I would be interesting. I only have a level 1 character so far. I am available most days after 6pm eastern US time, or any time on weekends.

Re: A Locked game by KarriusKarrius, 14 Oct 2012 06:58

[Sat Oct 13 19:28:56 2012] : MC_Kar: The job posting seemed simple enough - sure, it had a few grammatical and spelling errors, but promising great riches for taking out a monster plaguing this urban metropolis? Who could say no? The call was to meet at a small park within the city at noon, and to be ready to set out then. It also said the details would be discussed then. And so we go to the quiet park, to see who shows up at an empty little stone stage and benches.
[Sat Oct 13 19:29:45 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 13 19:29:45 2012] : Dracowulf: (whispering): what level range is this for?
[Sat Oct 13 19:30:22 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 13 19:30:23 2012] : Angela(+2): (whispering): Do you know the world of HoA much? Just asking because it matters as to what powers I use. :P
[Sat Oct 13 19:30:25 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): I'm going to stick with four players because it's already getting really late and I need to get thsi rolling, sorry
[Sat Oct 13 19:30:34 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): I am still very new to this, so no
[Sat Oct 13 19:31:02 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) shows up. He's trying not to worry as much, but he still can't help himself. **
[Sat Oct 13 19:31:16 2012] : Grella: (whispering): Oh. Well, okay; What's the city's stance on undead, then? :P
[Sat Oct 13 19:31:37 2012] : ** Achelles rides atop a bear sized badger, his dire wolf fur cloak sitting over his broad shoulders, a helmet with one eye upon his head, a tall red brush displayed proudly. a hammer far too large for the average person to swing effectively sits easily in his massive grip **
[Sat Oct 13 19:32:56 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Not the undead place, no, although I don't mind you having them stashed and brought out at the adventure location
[Sat Oct 13 19:33:11 2012] : Grella: (whispering): That's what I tend to do anyways.
[Sat Oct 13 19:34:08 2012] : ** Vrisch meanders her way towards the meeting place, making a few quick pitstops along the way to pick up a few little trinkets and the like, before finally finding herself in the small park area. She nods to Jaak and to Ach as she finds them there, giving a little smile. "'ey. If I didn't know better I'd say you guys were stalkin' me." **
[Sat Oct 13 19:34:09 2012] : Achelles (exit): 19:34
[Sat Oct 13 19:34:45 2012] : ** Angela(+2) continues following after Vris, resting atop her covered wagon with a yawn, guiding her horse along with an occasional nudge. "If it helps, I -am- stalking you." **
[Sat Oct 13 19:34:47 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "I wasn't this time, although I wouldn't put it past myself. -_-"
[Sat Oct 13 19:35:19 2012] : ** Achelles says something completely unintelligable under his helm, slurred and incomprehensible, then laughs hartily, because clearly, it was hilarious **
[Sat Oct 13 19:38:50 2012] : Vrisch: "Well of course -you- are, Angie, I expect it from you." She snickers softly and shrugs to the girl, then sits down on one of the park benches. "So, any sign of whoever posted up those posters?"
[Sat Oct 13 19:39:14 2012] : Achelles: "erf ae"
[Sat Oct 13 19:40:21 2012] : ** Angela(+2) grins, drawing her wagon to a halt next to the bench, just sort of lounging on her seat as she taps her boots together. "Nope. Though, to be fair, would we know if we saw them?" **
[Sat Oct 13 19:41:41 2012] : MC_Kar: A few moments later, another figure arrives. A tall, muscular kobold, who is tall enough to pass for a lean, scaley dwarf or very short human. He's dressed in thick leathers, with a massive crossbow on his back that's really more of a javelin-hurler. He strolls up onto the stage, looking the group over and giving out a "HMMMM" as he scratches his chin.
[Sat Oct 13 19:42:46 2012] : ** Angela(+2) peers curiously at said kobold, letting out a surprised 'huh'. "Well. That's- hi, person." She waves to the little figure… then pauses, shifting to Draconic, however the heck that sounds, calling out with the same thing. **
[Sat Oct 13 19:43:24 2012] : ** Achelles reigns in his badger that growls with hatred at the kobald, a hungry look in the bear sized creatures eyes, licking its razor sharp teeth drooling great drops of drool **
[Sat Oct 13 19:44:17 2012] : Vrisch: "Huh! That's new. But cool." She also gives a quick nod to the kobold, and a small bow from her seated position. "'eya."
[Sat Oct 13 19:44:26 2012] : Xanola (exit): 19:44
[Sat Oct 13 19:45:29 2012] : Xanola (enter): 19:45
[Sat Oct 13 19:45:45 2012] : MC_Kar: "HMMMM… you will do." he thumps his chest "I am Grimyip, greatest dragon hunter ever! And we are going dragon hunting!"
[Sat Oct 13 19:45:58 2012] : NatieBeast (enter): 19:45
[Sat Oct 13 19:46:02 2012] : Achelles: "archerklers."
[Sat Oct 13 19:46:28 2012] : NatieBeast: Hmmmmmmmm?
[Sat Oct 13 19:46:48 2012] : Vrisch: "Dragon hunting huh? I've been dragon hunting before. Turns out it was a giant toad."
[Sat Oct 13 19:47:05 2012] : NatieBeast: ((Bah. OOC.))
[Sat Oct 13 19:47:10 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "I don't think we'll be dealing with toads this time."
[Sat Oct 13 19:47:12 2012] : Vrisch: "You sure this one isn't a giant toad?"
[Sat Oct 13 19:47:34 2012] : MC_Kar: "Do not question Grimyip! Grimyip hunted many, many dragons before, and not one dragon ever toad!"
[Sat Oct 13 19:47:38 2012] : Angela(+2): "The giant toad was surprisingly friendly, atleast. Even if mildly disgusting. Maybe it'll be a giant dragon-sized acid breathing rat."
[Sat Oct 13 19:48:02 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) facepalms. **
[Sat Oct 13 19:48:26 2012] : ** Achelles eyes the kobald dubiously **
[Sat Oct 13 19:49:02 2012] : Vrisch: "I see, I see. Well, Grimyip, I guess I'd be up for some legitimate dragon hunting. What kinda dragons do ya think we'll be hunting?"
[Sat Oct 13 19:49:54 2012] : MC_Kar: "Sewer dragons." Grimyip says, matter-of-factly "Grimyip normally does not hire help, but Grimyip out of cousins. Grimyip willing to split hoard with you. You get half, Grimyip get other half."
[Sat Oct 13 19:51:51 2012] : Vrisch: "Sewer dragons? So like… allegators?"
[Sat Oct 13 19:52:25 2012] : Vrisch: "Are there allegators in these sewers?" she asks Angie, eyebrow raised.
[Sat Oct 13 19:52:39 2012] : MC_Kar: "No! Grimyip have good source! Sewer dragons!"
[Sat Oct 13 19:52:42 2012] : Angela(+2): "… I don't like alligators. Waaay too many teeth." She blinks, frowning slightly as she stares back at Vris. "… Why, do I look like I spend that much time in sewers?"
[Sat Oct 13 19:53:04 2012] : Achelles: hmm. haer morch keld er drargin n th saers haerd? nae morch ah sae"
[Sat Oct 13 19:53:26 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) thinks about the situation. He could see this going awry in multiple places…but Grimyip doesn't seem to be a guard or watchman, so how bad could it be? **
[Sat Oct 13 19:53:46 2012] : Vrisch: "Not at all Angie. I was askin' your rat." She snickers softly. "But yeah, sure, I'll fight a sewer dragon with ya."
[Sat Oct 13 19:54:18 2012] : Angela(+2): "He tends to stay in my bag. He doesn't get out much, really. Though he really likes tomatoes."
[Sat Oct 13 19:55:33 2012] : Vrisch: "Uh-huh… alright then."
[Sat Oct 13 19:56:04 2012] : Angela(+2): "… Just saying! Right. Allig- I mean, dragon hunting."
[Sat Oct 13 19:56:49 2012] : Achelles: *grumbles*
[Sat Oct 13 19:56:53 2012] : Felix (enter): 19:56
[Sat Oct 13 19:57:10 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "I guess I'll help."
[Sat Oct 13 19:57:11 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip nods happily, producing a scroll. "Sign here. Contract."
[Sat Oct 13 19:57:17 2012] : Achelles: "ginne end orp bork me jes knae it." the badger tries to edge over to nibble on the kobald, but achelles keeps her in line
[Sat Oct 13 19:57:35 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) makes sure to read the whole thing THOROUGHLY. **
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:16 2012] : ** Angela(+2) peers curiously at the contract. Weird. She casts detect magic and stares at it a bit harder. **
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:17 2012] : MC_Kar: The contract is written in very broken Draconic. Do you read Draconic?
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:29 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I'm a lizardfolk, of course I do.)
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:31 2012] : Angela(+2): (( He's a lizardguy, 'course he does! =p ))
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:37 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Darnit. ))
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:40 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Jinx.)
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:44 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (*kidding*)
[Sat Oct 13 19:58:55 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Hey, maybe he was adopted by aligators or something))
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:07 2012] : Xanola is creating room 'New Room.'
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:07 2012] : Xanola (exit): 19:59
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:14 2012] : Vrisch: (( I can also read draconic. :p ))
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:32 2012] : Dracowulf (exit): 19:59
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:33 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Angela can, too. And can't Vris read pretty much every language? =P ))
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:42 2012] : Vrisch: "Lemme take a lookit that when you're done, alright?"
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:48 2012] : Vrisch: (( Yes. ))
[Sat Oct 13 19:59:55 2012] : Angela(+2): "And me!… Well, I'll just stare over Vris' shoulder, but still."
[Sat Oct 13 20:00:11 2012] : Xanola (enter): 20:00
[Sat Oct 13 20:00:30 2012] : Achelles: "wers ert sae?"
[Sat Oct 13 20:00:48 2012] : Xanola (exit): 20:00
[Sat Oct 13 20:00:53 2012] : Xanola (enter): 20:00
[Sat Oct 13 20:00:59 2012] : Aratrok (enter): 20:00
[Sat Oct 13 20:01:19 2012] : MC_Kar: The contract states that working with Grimyip, he takes no responsibility for any fire burns, acid burns, drowning, lightning burns, cuts, smashes, wounds, injuries, dismemberment, discontent, or anything herein not thought of. You're on your own. It then goes on to mention that "you", meaning everyone signing, is paid one share of one half of the dragon's horde. There is no need to worry about the event that the dragon is not a dragon, that will never actually happen because Grimyip is a dragon hunter, and he hunts dragons. Then there's some thing at the bottom that you can barely make out about possibly qualifying for membership of the "Grimyipettes", but you're fairly certain that doesn't apply to you.
[Sat Oct 13 20:01:25 2012] : Xanola (exit): 20:01
[Sat Oct 13 20:01:28 2012] : NatieBeast (exit): 20:01
[Sat Oct 13 20:01:32 2012] : Felix (exit): 20:01
[Sat Oct 13 20:03:26 2012] : Tamara (enter): 20:03
[Sat Oct 13 20:03:40 2012] : ** Vrisch shrugs and whips out her pen. "Sounds good enough to me. What do you think Angie?" **
[Sat Oct 13 20:04:14 2012] : Angela(+2): "Meh. Whatever. I don't tend to deal in contracts, anyways. My hand writing looks funny. Sign for me!" With that settled, she leans back in her seat, yawning softly.
[Sat Oct 13 20:06:48 2012] : ** Vrisch laughs softly and scribbles her and Angie's names onto the page with a little flourish. "There we are." **
[Sat Oct 13 20:06:55 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "I don't tend to blame injuries on nonhostile third parties, so I think it's fine." Jaakzei waits for the pen from Vrisch, since he forgot to get one. (What was the result of Detect Magic?)
[Sat Oct 13 20:07:27 2012] : Angela(+2): (( That would've been nice to know. -nod-
[Sat Oct 13 20:08:18 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Non magic))
[Sat Oct 13 20:08:38 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Kay. ))
[Sat Oct 13 20:09:44 2012] : ** Achelles slices his thumb on the scythe like blade on the opposite side of his hammer, and strikes an x on the contract **
[Sat Oct 13 20:10:12 2012] : Vrisch: "Woah, binding yourself in blood huh?" AVrisch blinks once in surprise.
[Sat Oct 13 20:10:29 2012] : ** Achelles shrugs **
[Sat Oct 13 20:10:40 2012] : Achelles: "a daef nae braek a premmis. evah."
[Sat Oct 13 20:10:49 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) borrows Vrisch's pen and signs. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:12:25 2012] : Vrisch: "Good on you."
[Sat Oct 13 20:12:55 2012] : Vrisch: "So, I think that takes care of that. We headin' out now or later?"
[Sat Oct 13 20:12:59 2012] : Angela(+2): "I break pro- Nevermind. No getting into that." Shifty looks.
[Sat Oct 13 20:14:43 2012] : MC_Kar: "Heading out now! Grimyip know sewer enterance not far."
[Sat Oct 13 20:15:31 2012] : Angela(+2): "… I wonder how people start to talk about themselves in the third person. Vris, you should try it."
[Sat Oct 13 20:16:00 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "Maybe it's a culture thing, I don't know."
[Sat Oct 13 20:16:32 2012] : ** Achelles climbs off his badger, slapping it on the ass, the badger licks his helmet so hard the helemt nearly comes off his head, and then it growls at the kobald with near crimson eyes, hed love to eat it. but then just trundles off, lowing mornfully at being told to go, and heads off to the woods. yes. a bear sized badger, in the middle of a park, in the middle of the city. and guess what? badger dont care. badger dont give a shit. badger does what she wants. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:16:56 2012] : Vrisch: "Coolio, yo." She stands up quickly, dusts herself off, and kicks off her Sunday shoes, loosing her feet from them. She then slips into her "sewer wadein'" boots, and shakes her head to Angie. "Vrisch isn't really one for that."
[Sat Oct 13 20:18:21 2012] : ** Angela(+2) grins, clearly pleased with the results, tapping her boots together once more. "See? My suggestions are best." **
[Sat Oct 13 20:19:04 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) shrugs. "Okay, let's go." **
[Sat Oct 13 20:20:09 2012] : NatieBeast (enter): 20:20
[Sat Oct 13 20:22:50 2012] : Xanola (enter): 20:22
[Sat Oct 13 20:23:03 2012] : ** Achelles grumbles, dragging his hammer up on his huge shoulder **
[Sat Oct 13 20:23:55 2012] : Felix (enter): 20:23
[Sat Oct 13 20:24:01 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 13 20:24:02 2012] : Xanola: (whispering): just how busy is your game at the moment? if I were to pull one of your players aside for a few minutes would it be an issue? That is, are you mid combat or about to enter combat?
[Sat Oct 13 20:24:46 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip leads the group to a sewer enterance, heading down into the water, and the dark tunnels first. Things are tight here, and you have to move in either single file, or squished up against each other. Still, there's definate room to move past people if need be. The stone walls of the sewer are slick, with dirty water at your feet. Grimyip sniffs at the air. "Yes. Definately a dragon."
[Sat Oct 13 20:24:49 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Go ahead
[Sat Oct 13 20:25:53 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 13 20:25:54 2012] : Xavash: (whispering): what level is this again? I don't think i got a character fit but I can try to write up a level one that can hang back.
[Sat Oct 13 20:26:26 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Not adding anyone else right now
[Sat Oct 13 20:27:06 2012] : ** Angela(+2) discreetly drags the sheet off her wagon when they arrive, whistling innocently as a large figure slips out totally-not-subtlety from in, most of it hidden beneath a heavy set of robes… though it was carrying a sizeable greatsword, and there were brief glimpses of armor beneath the robe. With that done, she hurries after the rest. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:27:32 2012] : Sho (enter): 20:27
[Sat Oct 13 20:27:45 2012] : Achelles: "huh waddaya knae, dargins shmael loi' shi'"
[Sat Oct 13 20:27:50 2012] : Vrisch (enter): 20:27
[Sat Oct 13 20:28:34 2012] : Vrisch (exit): 20:28
[Sat Oct 13 20:28:37 2012] : Xanola (exit): 20:28
[Sat Oct 13 20:29:14 2012] : Vrisch: "I imagine most dragons are very cleanly. A sewer dragon, however… I dunno mang. Sounds pretty sketchy."
[Sat Oct 13 20:29:51 2012] : Angela(+2): "I think dragons probably tend to vary. I mean, ome might be, like… huge and bloated, while others are all fancy and dressed up in hats and monocles. And cigars!"
[Sat Oct 13 20:29:57 2012] : MC_Kar: "So now you go first. Grimyip think we go… that way."
[Sat Oct 13 20:31:43 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) looks down "that way." **
[Sat Oct 13 20:31:55 2012] : Vrisch: "i swear that was an advertising campaign somewhere. 'Golden Dragon Draperies' or something." Vrisch also looks 'that way'.
[Sat Oct 13 20:32:25 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip has pointed down a seemingly random tunnel.
[Sat Oct 13 20:33:53 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) tries to look for traps, but doesn't expect to find anything. Perception: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18) **
[Sat Oct 13 20:34:07 2012] : MC_Kar: It's a sewer.
[Sat Oct 13 20:34:15 2012] : MC_Kar: "Go on. You first. Go."
[Sat Oct 13 20:34:19 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (You never know…)
[Sat Oct 13 20:34:23 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) proceeds. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:34:23 2012] : Vrisch: "Sure. I got time on my hands, let's check that way." Vrisch asdjusts her spectacles, keeping her own eyes sharp. (( Darkvision, and taking 10 on perception for 27. :3 ))
[Sat Oct 13 20:34:59 2012] : Achelles: (afk real quick gotta diaper the baby)
[Sat Oct 13 20:35:04 2012] : ** Angela(+2) stares suspiciously at Grimyip as she shuffles along after the rest. So does her creepy guard. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:36:37 2012] : MC_Kar: ((In short, what's the marching order?))
[Sat Oct 13 20:36:54 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) will take point unless someone else wants to. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:37:35 2012] : Vrisch: (( I will be safely sandwiched between Jaak and whoever's in back, and urge Angie to be in the middle with me. *nodnod* ))
[Sat Oct 13 20:37:57 2012] : ** Angela(+2) hides behind Vris, because she's likely hiding behind someone else. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:40:45 2012] : ** Vrisch is also well armored, surprisingly. She has a new shield! **
[Sat Oct 13 20:41:33 2012] : ** Angela(+2) isn't armored at all. Whoops? **
[Sat Oct 13 20:41:58 2012] : MC_Kar: (( Jaakzei, Achelles, Vrisch, Angie, Grimyip ?))
[Sat Oct 13 20:42:14 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) is wearing the bare minimum as far as armor is concerned. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:42:27 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Angela's bodyguard is right behind her. ))
[Sat Oct 13 20:42:40 2012] : ** Angela(+2) idly offers a pair of vials to Vris. **
[Sat Oct 13 20:43:19 2012] : Dracowulf (enter): 20:43
[Sat Oct 13 20:43:36 2012] : Dracowulf (exit): 20:43
[Sat Oct 13 20:43:36 2012] : Dracowulf (enter): 20:43
[Sat Oct 13 20:44:27 2012] : ** Vrisch gladly accepts the potions. "What're these here, then?" **
[Sat Oct 13 20:44:30 2012] : Xanola (enter): 20:44
[Sat Oct 13 20:45:22 2012] : MC_Kar: "Oh, Grimyip come prepared with magic potions too, but will wait until closer to dragon."
[Sat Oct 13 20:45:53 2012] : ** Angela(+2) just shrugs, yawning softly. "One makes it harder for things to hit you. The other one makes it so it's a little harder to hurt you if they do hit you." (( Roughlytranslated to Shield of Faith and Barkskin +2 :P )) **
[Sat Oct 13 20:50:03 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Ready to continue?))
[Sat Oct 13 20:50:06 2012] : Vrisch: "Nifty keen."
[Sat Oct 13 20:50:09 2012] : Vrisch: (( Yerp! ))
[Sat Oct 13 20:50:30 2012] : Angela(+2): "Super."
[Sat Oct 13 20:51:24 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Ready.)
[Sat Oct 13 20:53:32 2012] : Angela(+2): (( si! ))
[Sat Oct 13 20:54:50 2012] : Kitty-NyanNyan (enter): 20:54
[Sat Oct 13 20:55:02 2012] : Kitty-NyanNyan: rawr :3
[Sat Oct 13 20:55:05 2012] : Achelles (enter): 20:55
[Sat Oct 13 20:55:15 2012] : Achelles: ((sorry.))
[Sat Oct 13 20:55:17 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Hiya Rayne ))
[Sat Oct 13 20:55:19 2012] : Vrisch: ( Welcome back Ach, and heyo Kitty :p )
[Sat Oct 13 20:55:21 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Hey, Rayne.)
[Sat Oct 13 20:55:40 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Mind if I talk to you about something later?)
[Sat Oct 13 20:56:28 2012] : Kitty-NyanNyan: ((can it be something right now? x3 I have to get back to boolean algebra in a bit xD
[Sat Oct 13 20:57:00 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I'll tell you what the topic was in whispers.)
[Sat Oct 13 20:58:32 2012] : MC_Kar: Moving through, you reach an open room where several passages converge, and pour out one larger tunnel. The smell of rot and filth is thick here. Floating in the room are two bloated, rotting corpses, dressed in black leathers.
[Sat Oct 13 21:00:41 2012] : ** Angela(+2) peers curiously at the corpses in question, seemingly not bothered by the smel all too much. She can blame the fact that she tends to hang around dead things and vermin all day long. "… Well, this is nice." **
[Sat Oct 13 21:00:58 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) examines the corpses a bit. **
[Sat Oct 13 21:02:35 2012] : Vrisch: "Alright, well. Thats gross, and also be careful. Those things are probably diseased and possibly zombies."
[Sat Oct 13 21:02:37 2012] : Xanola: (whispering): nice scene
[Sat Oct 13 21:02:40 2012] : MC_Kar: Roll heal if you're examining corpses
[Sat Oct 13 21:02:47 2012] : ** Vrisch flicks on detect magic tas she eyes the corpses. **
[Sat Oct 13 21:03:08 2012] : Angela(+2): "Well… if they're zombies, then it's totally fine."
[Sat Oct 13 21:03:16 2012] : Achelles: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Sat Oct 13 21:03:43 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Heal: [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
[Sat Oct 13 21:04:28 2012] : Angela(+2): [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Sat Oct 13 21:04:42 2012] : ** Angela(+2) isn't a healer. Who thought she was? They were silly, obviously. **
[Sat Oct 13 21:05:01 2012] : Angela(+2): ( I might need to brb for 10-15 minutes here shortly. ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:05:39 2012] : ** Achelles scratches his beard as he looks out with is dark vision, extending 60 feet **
[Sat Oct 13 21:06:45 2012] : ** Vrisch keeps her eyes out for things that aren't corpses as the others examine the corpses. (( Still 10 on perception for 27 :p )) **
[Sat Oct 13 21:07:37 2012] : MC_Kar: The corpses have large bite wounds on them, from elongated jaws, like a dragon, or other reptile. They also have a strange, dark rot to them, as if something else had killed them, or is in the air. There's no magic about them, but you're not surprised when they begin to move, starting to pull themselves up with a sloshing sound.
[Sat Oct 13 21:07:57 2012] : ** Achelles holds his hammer in both hands, his short fingers a deathgrip on the soft padded leather of the handle **
[Sat Oct 13 21:08:12 2012] : Angela(+2): (( :c I need to brb. Angela will just hide, as per usual. Her guard… ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:08:48 2012] : Grella: (whispering): Guard is a skeleton warrior with full plate armor and a greatsword, with a +2 AC bonus and a total of +5 to attack, 2d6+5 for damage.
[Sat Oct 13 21:08:49 2012] : ** Achelles looks to vrisch with his only good eye, growling deep in his throat, the coarse red hair dusting his scarred arms on end **
[Sat Oct 13 21:08:54 2012] : Grella: (whispering): And 8 initiative. Sorry!
[Sat Oct 13 21:09:04 2012] : Vrisch: "Yep, zombies. Just according to plan. I toldja."
[Sat Oct 13 21:09:15 2012] : Server Administrator-> Kicking '(30) Tamara' from server… Removing dead client
[Sat Oct 13 21:09:16 2012] : Tamara (exit): 21:09
[Sat Oct 13 21:09:25 2012] : ** Angela(+2) mumbles "mine are better…" right before hiding behind someone suitably intimidating looking. **
[Sat Oct 13 21:09:51 2012] : MC_Kar: "Sewer dragons make zombies!" Grimyip curses, as he readies his crossbow "Should have known…"
[Sat Oct 13 21:10:04 2012] : Achelles: "inne zormbehs, inne maeven"
[Sat Oct 13 21:10:24 2012] : MC_Kar: From everyone, I need an initiative check, and a will save.
[Sat Oct 13 21:10:59 2012] : Achelles: [1d20
[Sat Oct 13 21:11:05 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Initiative: [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
Will: [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Sat Oct 13 21:11:19 2012] : Vrisch: (( [1d20] => [6] = (6) initiative check, [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21) Will save ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:11:26 2012] : Achelles: [1d20+1] => [6,1] = (7) initiative [1d20] => [18] = (18) will
[Sat Oct 13 21:11:41 2012] : Angela(+2): [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21) on Will Save, [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24) on initiative. ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:11:50 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Right. Okay, -now- I'll brb. ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:12:37 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+4] => [7,4] = (11) Grimyip [1d20+2] => [5,2] = (7)
[Sat Oct 13 21:12:48 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10) zombies?
[Sat Oct 13 21:13:25 2012] : MC_Kar: Angela (21), Jaakzei (26), Grimyip (11), Zombies (10), Achelles (7), Vrisch (6)
[Sat Oct 13 21:14:28 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (26 > 21.)
[Sat Oct 13 21:14:38 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei (26), Angela (21), Grimyip (11), Zombies (10), Achelles (7), Vrisch (6)
[Sat Oct 13 21:15:16 2012] : MC_Kar: ((wait she's 24 anyway…. oh well, doesn't matter)).
[Sat Oct 13 21:15:26 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei, fear has you paralyzed for[1d4] => [1] = (1) rounds. Grimyip is paralyzed for [1d4] => [4] = (4) rounds
[Sat Oct 13 21:16:17 2012] : Achelles (exit): 21:16
[Sat Oct 13 21:17:56 2012] : MC_Kar: The creatures rise from the murk, rotting flesh and clothes dripping off of them, as they let out a gastly moan, sewer water pouring from their mouths…
[Sat Oct 13 21:18:09 2012] : MC_Kar: ((going to wait for Angela to be back))
[Sat Oct 13 21:18:19 2012] : Achelles init 7: "okey, thae be zormbehs."
[Sat Oct 13 21:19:49 2012] : Vrisch: "Yeah. Yeah. P much zombies"
[Sat Oct 13 21:20:00 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "….."
[Sat Oct 13 21:20:56 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 takes a defensive stance, growling deep in his throat like a cornered animal as he brandishes his hammer menacingly, swinging the huge hammer with an ease another might display with a well balanced sword **
[Sat Oct 13 21:25:23 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Back! ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:25:36 2012] : Vrisch: (( Welcome back :3 You're up! ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:25:44 2012] : Angela(+2): (( ohi ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:26:44 2012] : ** Angela(+2) peers at the pair of zombies… then shrugs, gesturing wildly and throwing up a few dancing orbs of light above her head, hoping to let the others see the combat easier, drawing her revolver as well. Her skeleton stomps over to stand between her and the zombies. **
[Sat Oct 13 21:27:33 2012] : Angela(+2): (( EoT )0
[Sat Oct 13 21:28:51 2012] : Angela(+2): (( … I've forgotten I've had hexes this entire time. Wait! ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:29:23 2012] : ** Angela(+2) wishes the one zombie on the right to have a lot of misfortune instead of drawing her revolver. Tada! Lazy. ((Will save of DC 18 or stuff happens. )) **
[Sat Oct 13 21:30:06 2012] : Grella: (whispering): Basically, if it fails: Misfortune (Su): The witch can cause a creature within 30 feet to suffer grave misfortune for 1 round. Anytime the creature makes an ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, it must roll twice and take the worse result. A Will save negates this hex. At 8th level and 16th level, the duration of this hex is extended by 1 round. This hex affects all rolls the target must make while it lasts. Whether or not the save is successful, a creature cannot be the target of this hex again for 1 day.
[Sat Oct 13 21:30:29 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26)
[Sat Oct 13 21:30:44 2012] : Angela(+2): (( sadness. ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:32:30 2012] : MC_Kar: The undead easily shrugs the spell off. One of them moves to the paralyzed Jaakzei, while the other marches to the nearby Achelles, swinging with its heavy, bloated fists.
[Sat Oct 13 21:33:06 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+14] => [10,14] = (24) [1d8+10] => [2,10] = (12) vs Jaakzei, fort save needed
[Sat Oct 13 21:33:16 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+14] => [2,14] = (16) [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13) vs Achelles, fort save needed
[Sat Oct 13 21:33:19 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Hits.)
[Sat Oct 13 21:33:25 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 roars back in defiance against the creature **
[Sat Oct 13 21:33:32 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Fortitude: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
[Sat Oct 13 21:34:55 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 dodges out of its way, avoiding its blow **
[Sat Oct 13 21:35:30 2012] : Achelles init 7: (sorry my fault didnt see the rolls right there)
[Sat Oct 13 21:36:37 2012] : MC_Kar: While Achelles manages to defend himself, Jaakzei doesn't shake off the fear fast enough as the undead rushes him! Achelles's turn
[Sat Oct 13 21:39:59 2012] : Angela(+2): Achellleees. ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:40:39 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 roars in defiance, swinging his hammer in a figure eight, using its weight to create an unstoppable force as he brings it down in its high arc onto the zombies head [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20) **
[Sat Oct 13 21:41:15 2012] : MC_Kar: Hit!
[Sat Oct 13 21:41:32 2012] : Achelles init 7: [[2d6+12] => [2d6+12
[Sat Oct 13 21:41:43 2012] : Achelles init 7: [2d6+12] => [1,4,12] = (17)
[Sat Oct 13 21:42:36 2012] : MC_Kar: Its body is thick, and lets out a squishy sound as you slam it, not hitting it nearly as hard as you thought you would. Vrisch's action
[Sat Oct 13 21:44:44 2012] : Sho: Disconnecting from server…
[Sat Oct 13 21:44:44 2012] : Sho (exit): 21:44
[Sat Oct 13 21:44:46 2012] : ** Vrisch wrings her hands together a bit as she eyes the creatures, remaining safely nestled near Angie and her guardian. "Well, come on then, kick these things' asses! Don't just stand there like a couplea lemons!" (( Striking up a bardic performance, +2 attack, damage, and saves vs fear effects. :p )) **
[Sat Oct 13 21:44:54 2012] : Vrisch: (( End of turn ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:45:23 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Just to clarify, it acts on init 8, or has +8 init, or what?
[Sat Oct 13 21:45:50 2012] : Grella: (whispering): Sorry. It acts on the same init as me, just to make it simpler. :P It has +8 init on it's own.
[Sat Oct 13 21:46:55 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Ah, ok
[Sat Oct 13 21:47:12 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei's turn, you no longer are paralyzed
[Sat Oct 13 21:47:45 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) steps back. Deadeye Shot: [1d20+8+1+2] => [18,8,1,2] = (29) Touch, [1d8+1+2] => [6,1,2] = (9) DMG+[2d6] => [6,3] = (9) Precision, +1 Grit on Hit **
[Sat Oct 13 21:47:54 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): [1d20+8+1+2] => [6,8,1,2] = (17) Confirm
[Sat Oct 13 21:47:59 2012] : Xavash (exit): 21:47
[Sat Oct 13 21:50:08 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Stupid question - can you crit undead in PF? I thought they didn't change it but can't find otherwise))
[Sat Oct 13 21:50:51 2012] : Vrisch: (( You can now, yes. ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:50:58 2012] : Vrisch: (( I found this out recently myself. XP ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:51:00 2012] : MC_Kar: Crit
[Sat Oct 13 21:51:24 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): [(9*2)+9] => 27
[Sat Oct 13 21:53:34 2012] : MC_Kar: The shot hits the creature right in the head, blowing off part of it, and sending sewer water splattering in every direction. Still, it moves. Angela's action
[Sat Oct 13 21:54:51 2012] : ** Angela(+2) focuses on the undead that she didn't try and fingle with, pursing her lips in concentration as she gestures wildly. (( Misfortune, DC 18, second undead. =P )) **
[Sat Oct 13 21:55:21 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
[Sat Oct 13 21:55:23 2012] : ** Angela(+2) - Mister Skellington finally moves forward, stepping towards the nearest undead as it sweeps it's massive blade down towards the ugly bugger's chest. [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11) **
[Sat Oct 13 21:55:32 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Mister Skellington isn't very good at stabby. ))
[Sat Oct 13 21:57:38 2012] : MC_Kar: Mister Skellington can't seem to hit the tough body of the creature. Grimyip, meanwhile, is sitll paralyzed in fear, shaking and holding his crossbow…
[Sat Oct 13 21:57:50 2012] : MC_Kar: The two undead press on, trying to overwhelm their foes.
[Sat Oct 13 21:58:04 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+14] => [5,14] = (19) [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13) vs Jaakzei
[Sat Oct 13 21:58:16 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+14] => [14,14] = (28) [1d8+10] => [6,10] = (16) vs Achelles, fort if it hits
[Sat Oct 13 21:58:32 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Miss.)
[Sat Oct 13 21:59:08 2012] : Achelles init 7: ow.
[Sat Oct 13 21:59:24 2012] : Achelles init 7: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20)
[Sat Oct 13 21:59:46 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 takes the hit, roaring in rage as his eyes almost seethe with mist **
[Sat Oct 13 22:01:31 2012] : MC_Kar: Achelles, the zombie gives you a smack right in the face.
[Sat Oct 13 22:01:41 2012] : MC_Kar: Achelles's action
[Sat Oct 13 22:02:05 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 ducks under that attack, rolling with it as it slices across his scarred face, twirling, he brings the haft of that hammer into its gut, preparing for a combo [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26) **
[Sat Oct 13 22:02:15 2012] : Achelles init 7: [2d6+12] => [4,2,12] = (18)
[Sat Oct 13 22:04:12 2012] : MC_Kar: Achelles, you smash the creature hard enough it is knocked off its feet, landing back into the water with a splash.
[Sat Oct 13 22:06:03 2012] : MC_Kar: Vrisch's action
[Sat Oct 13 22:06:25 2012] : Achelles init 7: (is it dead?)
[Sat Oct 13 22:06:27 2012] : No Name (enter): 22:06
[Sat Oct 13 22:06:38 2012] : No Name (exit): 22:06
[Sat Oct 13 22:06:42 2012] : No Name (enter): 22:06
[Sat Oct 13 22:07:01 2012] : No Name: [1d8] => [5] = (5)
[Sat Oct 13 22:07:54 2012] : Test: Disconnecting from server…
[Sat Oct 13 22:07:54 2012] : No Name (exit): 22:07
[Sat Oct 13 22:08:27 2012] : Vrisch: "Wooooohooo! Those're some good hits, keep that up you two!" Vrisch shouts, grinning widely. (( Continuing bardic performance and shuffling 5 feet forward, end of turn ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:08:28 2012] : MC_Kar: ((it is not))
[Sat Oct 13 22:09:12 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei's action!
[Sat Oct 13 22:09:31 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) runs around the zombies and positions himself to hit both at once.
Piercing Shot: [1d20+8+1+2] => [17,8,1,2] = (28) Line ATK, [1d8+1+2] => [5,1,2] = (8) DMG+[2d6] => [1,2] = (3) Precision **
[Sat Oct 13 22:09:38 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): [1d20+8+1+2] => [15,8,1,2] = (26)
[Sat Oct 13 22:11:35 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (That attack hits both of them, BTW.)
[Sat Oct 13 22:11:40 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (…you there?)
[Sat Oct 13 22:12:53 2012] : MC_Kar: ((What's the second roll for?))
[Sat Oct 13 22:12:58 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Second attack?))
[Sat Oct 13 22:13:02 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Crit confirm.)
[Sat Oct 13 22:13:09 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Crit))
[Sat Oct 13 22:13:11 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (My current crit range is 15-20.)
[Sat Oct 13 22:13:16 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Oh. Lovely.))
[Sat Oct 13 22:14:07 2012] : MC_Kar: ((total damage, then?))
[Sat Oct 13 22:14:54 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): [(8*2)+3] => 19
[Sat Oct 13 22:14:59 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (For both of them.)
[Sat Oct 13 22:15:43 2012] : MC_Kar: The zombie attacking Achelles bursts like an overly full waterskin, spraying the room with rotten-smelling water. The second now has a large hole through its chest.
[Sat Oct 13 22:15:49 2012] : MC_Kar: Angela's action
[Sat Oct 13 22:18:08 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 shields his eyes from the gore, hip deep in waste and water **
[Sat Oct 13 22:18:39 2012] : ** Angela(+2) can't help much at all, here, really… so she pulls out her revolver, just in case! **
[Sat Oct 13 22:19:57 2012] : ** Angela(+2) - Mister Skellington stomps forward and stabs at the holey-zombie once more. [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17) to attack. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:20:57 2012] : Angela(+2): (( That a hit? Sorry, don't remember. ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:21:32 2012] : MC_Kar: Mister Skellington can't seem to get through the zombie's hide, but it does help distract the beast from Achelles. Grimyip… still is too terrified to think. The zombie turns, moving to backhand the undead behind him.
[Sat Oct 13 22:21:43 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+14] => [17,14] = (31) [1d8+10] => [6,10] = (16) vs Skellington
[Sat Oct 13 22:21:56 2012] : Angela(+2): (( It's bludgeoning? ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:22:25 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Yes))
[Sat Oct 13 22:23:05 2012] : Angela(+2): - Mister Skellington takes the hit like a champ. Meaning it lurches back, it's head nearly cracked in half, it's jaw dangling loose… but it's still up!
[Sat Oct 13 22:24:24 2012] : MC_Kar: Achelles's action!
[Sat Oct 13 22:25:22 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 turns after the creature explodes, flanking the other zombie, he follows through with a preturnatural battlefield awareness witht he swing that was meant for the other zombie, bringing the massive hammer head around into the other ones spine [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12) **
[Sat Oct 13 22:25:39 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 misses, and almost loses his grip on his weapon [1d20+11] => [20,11] = (31) **
[Sat Oct 13 22:25:56 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 does not, indeed, kill any passerbyes as he expertly controles his swing **
[Sat Oct 13 22:26:06 2012] : MC_Kar: Vrisch's action!
[Sat Oct 13 22:28:23 2012] : ** Vrisch nimbly dodges the hammer, whether it flies towards her or not. "Hey! Woah there, you seem to have dropped this!" She hurries over to pick up the hammer, then attempts to toss it to the barbarian. (( Swift action to keep up performance, [1d20-1] => [10,-1] = (9) STR check to throw Ach his hammer. :p )) **
[Sat Oct 13 22:28:56 2012] : Vrisch: (( And End of Turn ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:29:14 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Deadeye Shot: [1d20+8+1+2] => [3,8,1,2] = (14) Touch, [1d8+1+2] => [6,1,2] = (9) DMG+[2d6] => [3,6] = (9) Precision, +1 Grit on Hit
[Sat Oct 13 22:29:19 2012] : Angela(+2): (( I think Achelles kept his hammer, actually. :P ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:29:31 2012] : Achelles init 7: (i actually avoided dropping it but it probably did almost take off your head :P)
[Sat Oct 13 22:31:07 2012] : Vrisch: (( Oh well whatevs. XP I don't gots much else I care to do with my turn. ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:32:04 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei's shots continue to pepper the creature full of holes, and it's barely standing….
[Sat Oct 13 22:32:09 2012] : MC_Kar: Angela's action
[Sat Oct 13 22:33:00 2012] : ** Angela(+2) peeks around, lifting her own revolver to fire off at the creature-zombie-fellow. [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15) to hit versus touch. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:33:24 2012] : Angela(+2): [2d6] => [4,1] = (5) damage if it hits. ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:34:19 2012] : MC_Kar: The zombie pops, spewing more sewage everywhere. Grimyip, slowly, begins to calm down and stop shaking.
[Sat Oct 13 22:34:35 2012] : Angela(+2): (( … Oops! It's 1D8.>.> ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:35:46 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 slaps the kobald on the back and slumps against the wall, heaving as he tries to calm himself down, leaning on the hammers haft as his massive muscles shiver with raw, unmitigated rage, trembling **
[Sat Oct 13 22:36:18 2012] : ** Angela(+2) peers at the two undead curiously before shaking her head, stepping over to the dwarf and offering him a pair of vials. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:37:28 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 growls at her, one eye peering at angela through a bronze polished helmet, a viscious blood curdling look before a shaky hand reaches out, trembling to take the vials **
[Sat Oct 13 22:38:17 2012] : ** Angela(+2) offers a cheerful smile in response, quickly scurrying away to stand by her bodyguard, who was currently trying to reattach it's jaw. "Drink those! Make you feel better." **
[Sat Oct 13 22:38:28 2012] : Vrisch: "Well, that was pretty easy. Right? You guys didn't look like you had much trouble." She beams brightly. "Wasn't no dragon, I guess, but still, off to a good start!"
[Sat Oct 13 22:40:24 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 when he calms down enough he removes his helmt, his half melted, ghoulish face washed with blood, tipping back one of the vials, then the other, the wound closing up **
[Sat Oct 13 22:40:42 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Only heals you 12 total, but whatevs. ))
[Sat Oct 13 22:40:49 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip seems to wake up, shaking it off. "Hah! Grimyip think that was good test for you." he nods "You fight well, have proven yourself."
[Sat Oct 13 22:41:33 2012] : Achelles init 7: (i took 15, so thats pretty close)
[Sat Oct 13 22:41:40 2012] : Vrisch: "We sure did. Glad we have your vote of confidence, Grimyip." She decides not to smartmouth her present employer too much, despite his lack of contribution.
[Sat Oct 13 22:42:02 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 slides his helmet back onto his head and leans back against the wall **
[Sat Oct 13 22:42:22 2012] : Achelles init 7: ((got to go take a shower. this could take a little while. so i guess have me get lost in the sewer or something.)
[Sat Oct 13 22:42:26 2012] : ** Angela(+2) nods, snickering softly as she watches her undead, beginning to rummage in her bag… which she then retrieves another bag from. This one has a long fuse dangling from it, however, which she then settles onto Mister Skellington's back. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:45:33 2012] : MC_Kar: "Grimyip think it time to use magic oils, now. To help find dragon."
[Sat Oct 13 22:45:56 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip retrieves an arcane looking vial, with a brown liquid inside of it.
[Sat Oct 13 22:48:35 2012] : MC_Kar: "Who want oil of dragon-finding?"
[Sat Oct 13 22:49:23 2012] : Vrisch: "Eeeeeeeeh… I will if no one elsewill?"
[Sat Oct 13 22:49:32 2012] : Angela(+2): "… Ehhh. Is that dragon pee or something?"
[Sat Oct 13 22:49:51 2012] : MC_Kar: "No no, secret recepie from Grimyip's aunt."
[Sat Oct 13 22:49:59 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (How much longer is this game going to be?)
[Sat Oct 13 22:50:03 2012] : Vrisch: "Awwww."
[Sat Oct 13 22:50:06 2012] : Vrisch: "Cute."
[Sat Oct 13 22:50:08 2012] : MC_Kar: ((One more encounter, apologies for going a bit long))
[Sat Oct 13 22:50:15 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Okay.)
[Sat Oct 13 22:50:41 2012] : Vrisch: "Well sure, yeah, I'll drink it. Or… rub it on myself, whatever. Gotta be willing t'try new things."
[Sat Oct 13 22:50:45 2012] : ** Angela(+2) peers curiosly at the kobold, shuffling over to Vris. "Make boomy go boom when something terrifying is trying to eat it. What's in it?" **
[Sat Oct 13 22:52:30 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip hands the only to Vrisch. "Pour it on self and rub in deep!"
[Sat Oct 13 22:52:33 2012] : MC_Kar: oil*
[Sat Oct 13 22:53:20 2012] : ** Angela(+2) shakes her head with a grimace as she watches Vris. "Don't erupt into boils or anything." **
[Sat Oct 13 22:53:39 2012] : ** Vrisch eyes the oil, examining it with detect magic, as well as sniffing it. (( Take 10 on Knowledge arcana and nature for 22, or [1d20+16] => [14,16] = (30) craft alchemy? XB To identify it. )) **
[Sat Oct 13 22:54:04 2012] : MC_Kar: Vrisch, you are fairly certain it is barbeque sauce.
[Sat Oct 13 22:54:18 2012] : ** Angela(+2) shuffles over to peer at it curiously, sniffling as well. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:54:19 2012] : MC_Kar: It's not even magical.
[Sat Oct 13 22:54:43 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (That's ONE way to find a dragon.)
[Sat Oct 13 22:54:44 2012] : Vrisch: "I see." Vrisch steps over to the skeleton with the bombs inside of it and applies the 'oil' liberally to it.
[Sat Oct 13 22:55:21 2012] : MC_Kar: "Grimyip not sure if oil works on bones."
[Sat Oct 13 22:55:36 2012] : Vrisch: She also takes a few thick strips of dried trail-jerky, applies the oil to them, and weaves them into the creature's bones. "Wel there,now it has meat too."
[Sat Oct 13 22:56:28 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip shrugs, accepting this.
[Sat Oct 13 22:56:37 2012] : ** Angela(+2) watches bemusedly, shaking her head with a little laugh. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:56:46 2012] : ** Vrisch balls up some of her rations and sticks them into the skeleton's eyesockets for safe measure. "Alright. Let's find ourselves a dragon!" **
[Sat Oct 13 22:57:12 2012] : ** Vrisch allows the skeleton to take point. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:57:13 2012] : MC_Kar: You have to admit - the skeleton smells delicious.
[Sat Oct 13 22:57:30 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (That's what skeletons are for, right? :P)
[Sat Oct 13 22:57:48 2012] : MC_Kar: "Grimyip think dragon is just ahead. Zombies must be employer's old men."
[Sat Oct 13 22:57:49 2012] : ** Angela(+2) - Mister skellington wanders forwards! Or is it mister boomington now? Whatever. **
[Sat Oct 13 22:59:49 2012] : MC_Kar: Perception checks, everone!
[Sat Oct 13 22:59:50 2012] : Kitty-NyanNyan: ((i'm going, take care everyone it was nice to see you :3
[Sat Oct 13 22:59:56 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Sat Oct 13 23:00:01 2012] : ** Kitty-NyanNyan distributes huggle-snuggle-luffs and then poofs x3 **
[Sat Oct 13 23:00:01 2012] : Angela(+2): [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21) for perception.
[Sat Oct 13 23:00:09 2012] : Kitty-NyanNyan: Disconnecting from server…
[Sat Oct 13 23:00:10 2012] : Kitty-NyanNyan (exit): 23:00
[Sat Oct 13 23:00:22 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Perception: [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Sat Oct 13 23:00:59 2012] : Vrisch: (( [1d20+17] => [7,17] = (24) ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:05:54 2012] : Vrisch: (( I think Ach DCed again. :( ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:06:15 2012] : MC_Kar: You can all hear a soft muttering around the bend, and find a large "stream" with a cubby behind it - it looks like it was used by criminals in ages past, and long abandoned. A small male human child is curled up there, wearing rags, and turns to glare at your presence. His eyes are red, and his hands are twisted into claws. Grimyip, Angela, and Vrisch, however, spot something more - in the stream are three large crocodiles, lurking…
[Sat Oct 13 23:06:24 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip points, whispering "Sewer dragon."
[Sat Oct 13 23:08:18 2012] : ** Angela(+2) blinks, staring at the child as she shifts awkwardly, scratching at her nose as her gaze flickers towards the there crocodiles. She immediately tries to figure out how close they are together. **
[Sat Oct 13 23:11:08 2012] : MC_Kar: The crocodiles are massive. The stream is about 15 feet across, and they're squeezed in there rather tight. They look… strange. Red spines, thick black skin in patches, glowing red eyes… certainly not natural. The child looks up, and begins to hiss.
[Sat Oct 13 23:12:03 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Sooo…could mister skellington reach them in one round? ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:12:21 2012] : Vrisch: "Ahah, uhm… hey there. Yooooou're lookin' a little ah… possessed, maybe? At the very least lookin' kinda hostile. You some kinda… I dunno. You got demon blood in ya?" She asks, sounding as pleasant as she can under the circumstances. She raises her hands as she talks to the child to signal her peaceful intent.
[Sat Oct 13 23:13:38 2012] : MC_Kar: ((yes))
[Sat Oct 13 23:14:41 2012] : Achelles init 7 (enter): 23:14
[Sat Oct 13 23:14:43 2012] : MC_Kar: The child moves forward, staring at Vrisch, sizing her up..
[Sat Oct 13 23:14:48 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sat Oct 13 23:14:49 2012] : Achelles init 7: (whispering): what did i miss?
[Sat Oct 13 23:15:19 2012] : Angela(+2): "… Hi, child that's totally nice and not about to maul my friend. Nice to meet'cha." She mutters, the skeleton preparing to sprint! As much as it's bones can, anyways.
[Sat Oct 13 23:16:51 2012] : MC_Kar: The child hisses. "Wont be chased out… go away… go away… eat you too…"
[Sat Oct 13 23:16:51 2012] : ** Angela(+2) muses over it… then pulls free a vial, gulping it down. If she has time, anyways. **
[Sat Oct 13 23:16:58 2012] : MC_Kar: You have time!
[Sat Oct 13 23:17:11 2012] : ** Angela(+2) promptly fades from view. Yeah, little demon children scare her. **
[Sat Oct 13 23:18:33 2012] : Vrisch: "Chased out? Who wants you chased out? Who are you?"
[Sat Oct 13 23:19:30 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Sorry, didn't see PM. Grimyip trie dto have Vrisch slather herself in BBQ sauce, and then you came upon te demon kid and his pet crocs
[Sat Oct 13 23:19:44 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): MC_Kar: You can all hear a soft muttering around the bend, and find a large "stream" with a cubby behind it - it looks like it was used by criminals in ages past, and long abandoned. A small male human child is curled up there, wearing rags, and turns to glare at your presence. His eyes are red, and his hands are twisted into claws. Grimyip, Angela, and Vrisch, however, spot something more - in the stream are three large crocodiles, lurking…
[Sat Oct 13 23:19:51 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): MC_Kar: The crocodiles are massive. The stream is about 15 feet across, and they're squeezed in there rather tight. They look… strange. Red spines, thick black skin in patches, glowing red eyes… certainly not natural. The child looks up, and begins to hiss.
[Sat Oct 13 23:19:58 2012] : MC_Kar: "GO AWAY!"
[Sat Oct 13 23:20:09 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 cracks his neck **
[Sat Oct 13 23:20:18 2012] : Achelles init 7: "lets jes taek car o bishnesh"
[Sat Oct 13 23:21:47 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip looks to the group. "Sewer dragon eat people. We need to kill, and take hoard."
[Sat Oct 13 23:22:55 2012] : Achelles init 7: "me dern khel cheldhen"
[Sat Oct 13 23:23:19 2012] : Achelles init 7 (exit): 23:23
[Sat Oct 13 23:23:24 2012] : Vrisch: "Uh…huh. That is true, the sewer dragons need to go." She nods to Grim, before looking back to the child. "And you need to go too, alright? No one wants to hurt you, just kinda… you know… scoot uhm… that way. (( Suggestion, DC 18. :p ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:23:53 2012] : ** Vrisch motions towards a different part of the sewers. **
[Sat Oct 13 23:24:01 2012] : Vrisch: (( Will save ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:24:19 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+6+1] => [7,6,1] = (14)
[Sat Oct 13 23:25:29 2012] : MC_Kar: The child begins to slowly move, the crocodiles moving to follow
[Sat Oct 13 23:25:44 2012] : Achelles init 7: (can i surprise attack and just all otu ganke one of the crocks?
[Sat Oct 13 23:25:54 2012] : Vrisch: "Ahah. That's gonna be problematic."
[Sat Oct 13 23:26:23 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Hmm. Not going to give a surprise round as you aren't hidden))
[Sat Oct 13 23:26:32 2012] : ** Vrisch grimaces, whispering to the group. "If a fight breaks out, try not to hurt the kid, alright? Or you know, just like… knock 'em out. No killin' blows." **
[Sat Oct 13 23:27:06 2012] : Achelles init 7: (can i just attack then out of initiative?
[Sat Oct 13 23:28:03 2012] : Xavash (enter): 23:28
[Sat Oct 13 23:28:14 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Going to say moving forward to attack will basically be starting init, for the same reason I won't let a badguy just attack))
[Sat Oct 13 23:28:25 2012] : MC_Kar: The child is slowly backing up, keeping an eye on Vrisch…
[Sat Oct 13 23:28:25 2012] : Achelles init 7: (then ill initiate initiative_
[Sat Oct 13 23:29:31 2012] : ** Achelles init 7 steps forward, brandishing his hammer **
[Sat Oct 13 23:29:49 2012] : ** Vrisch is making no hostile moves, and has no visible weapons on her. **
[Sat Oct 13 23:32:00 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Inits, then))
[Sat Oct 13 23:32:09 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+1] => [15,1] = (16) crocodile
[Sat Oct 13 23:32:15 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+3] => [4,3] = (7) child
[Sat Oct 13 23:32:36 2012] : Angela(+2): [1d20+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Sat Oct 13 23:33:05 2012] : Achelles init 7: [1d20+1] => [4,1] = (5)
[Sat Oct 13 23:33:09 2012] : Achelles init 7: (lol)
[Sat Oct 13 23:33:21 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Initiative: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
[Sat Oct 13 23:34:04 2012] : Vrisch: (( [1d20] => [7] = (7) Init :p ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:35:11 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei (17), Crocodile (16), Child (7), Vrisch (7), Angela (5), Achelles (5)
[Sat Oct 13 23:35:37 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei, you are up first. As Achelles approaches, the three crocodiles turn, emerging from the water, and the the child hisses.
[Sat Oct 13 23:35:45 2012] : MC_Kar: Oh wait
[Sat Oct 13 23:36:06 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (?)
[Sat Oct 13 23:36:08 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9) grimyip
[Sat Oct 13 23:36:18 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei (17), Crocodile (16), Grimyip (9), Child (7), Vrisch (7), Angela (5), Achelles (5)
[Sat Oct 13 23:36:52 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "You guys deal with the kid…" Jaakzei targets the crocodiles, but not the kid. Desperado: [8d6] => [2,5,2,1,1,6,4,3] = (24) DMG, Reflex DC 15 half, -4 Grit
[Sat Oct 13 23:37:38 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6) [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18) [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22)
[Sat Oct 13 23:37:43 2012] : NatieBeast is creating room 'Stuff getting MADE.'
[Sat Oct 13 23:37:43 2012] : NatieBeast (exit): 23:37
[Sat Oct 13 23:37:49 2012] : Xanola (exit): 23:37
[Sat Oct 13 23:38:42 2012] : MC_Kar: Immediately, one of the crocodiles goes down from the hail of gunfire, the other two roaring as they're hit.
[Sat Oct 13 23:39:06 2012] : MC_Kar: The two crocodiles swim forward, the first lurching at Achelles who is in the way
[Sat Oct 13 23:39:09 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15) [1d8+4] => [4,4] = (8)
[Sat Oct 13 23:39:47 2012] : Achelles init 5: miss miss
[Sat Oct 13 23:40:04 2012] : MC_Kar: With him NOT out of the way, the other dives at him too
[Sat Oct 13 23:40:05 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12) [1d8+4] => [1,4] = (5)
[Sat Oct 13 23:41:18 2012] : MC_Kar: He stands strong, however! The child stands up straight, eyes glowing as he hisses. "You hurt me friends… I said… go… AWAY!!!" and fire erupts from his fingertips. Reflex saves, for the group.
[Sat Oct 13 23:41:21 2012] : MC_Kar: [6d6] => [5,6,2,6,6,3] = (28)
[Sat Oct 13 23:41:26 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Oh lord))
[Sat Oct 13 23:41:32 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Eveeen me? :P ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:41:37 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): Reflex: [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Sat Oct 13 23:41:40 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Fail.)
[Sat Oct 13 23:41:58 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Where did you go, after going invis? You didn't really specify))
[Sat Oct 13 23:42:07 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27) grimyip
[Sat Oct 13 23:42:22 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Just off to the side, towards the crocs. :P I was getting ready to light bomby's fuse. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:42:56 2012] : Vrisch: (( [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13) reflex :p ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:43:01 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "…if you still want to knock him out without killing him, do it fast."
[Sat Oct 13 23:43:10 2012] : Angela(+2): [1d20+3] => [14,3] = (17) reflex if I do. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:43:20 2012] : Vrisch: "Oh yeah lemme just do that with my martial prowess."
[Sat Oct 13 23:43:20 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Then you're ok))
[Sat Oct 13 23:43:34 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Okay. Good, because even half that damage almost kills Angela. =P ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:44:31 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Achelles and skellington?))
[Sat Oct 13 23:44:54 2012] : ** Achelles init 5 rushes into the first allegator [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15) **
[Sat Oct 13 23:45:17 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Oh. Uhm. Is it reflex save or half damage? ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:45:23 2012] : Angela(+2): [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7) for skeleton. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:45:29 2012] : MC_Kar: ((It is))
[Sat Oct 13 23:45:43 2012] : MC_Kar: ((I meant your ref save, Achelles))
[Sat Oct 13 23:45:45 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Shouldn't that light the fuse?)
[Sat Oct 13 23:45:47 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Mister skeleton goes boom. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:46:04 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Because it's a fireball, which would light the fuse, meaning that in one round it's going to get superloud. =P ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:46:54 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Is that more than his HP?))
[Sat Oct 13 23:47:10 2012] : Angela(+2): (( He had 2 HP left. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:47:22 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Er… 4, whatever. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:48:29 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip, singed, raises up his crossbow and takes a shot at one of the crocodiles. [1d20+11] => [9,11] = (20) [1d10] => [3] = (3)
[Sat Oct 13 23:48:55 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Kay. Well, not sure how close the skeleton is to the crocs… but it might be a good idea to get away from it.))
[Sat Oct 13 23:49:14 2012] : Angela(+2): "… Oh, craptacular. Fire in the hole!-… that's what you say, right?" Angela's voice comes from a few feet away.
[Sat Oct 13 23:49:25 2012] : MC_Kar: The fire washes over the group, burning everyone badly, and setting the skeleton's fuses and burning bones…
[Sat Oct 13 23:49:28 2012] : MC_Kar: Vrisch's action
[Sat Oct 13 23:51:11 2012] : Vrisch: "Yeah you said it right!" Vrisch leaps right the ehell away from that potentially exploding skeleton, jogging as far in a direction not near it as she possibly can. She also points to the kid as she jogs away. "You should probably stop shootin' spells at us by the way. (( DC 18 fort save against blindness. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:51:35 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Sat Oct 13 23:51:37 2012] : Achelles (enter): 23:51
[Sat Oct 13 23:51:46 2012] : Achelles: ((sorry comp crashed)
[Sat Oct 13 23:51:48 2012] : Vrisch: (( Moving 30 feet further away from the skeleton. Since I wasn't directly next to it anyway I'd say that places me at at least 40 feet away from it. :p ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:51:54 2012] : Vrisch: (( Welcome back Ach : ) ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:51:54 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Achelles, I need a ref save from you due to child-thrown fireball))
[Sat Oct 13 23:52:04 2012] : Angela(+2): (( 4 medium bombs, not sure of the radius on them. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:52:23 2012] : MC_Kar: It is now ANGELA'S turn!
[Sat Oct 13 23:52:38 2012] : MC_Kar: The child falls back, clawing at his face and screaming
[Sat Oct 13 23:53:03 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Radius is ten feet from the skeleton. Who's near it? It was walking towards the crocs. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:53:41 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Would just be the crocs + Achelles, if it reaches them, then))
[Sat Oct 13 23:53:42 2012] : Achelles: [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
[Sat Oct 13 23:53:51 2012] : ** Angela(+2) - The flaming skellington picks this time to go kaboom. ANd it's a really, really loud boom. Who packed those explosives?… Probably Angela. [8d6] => [3,1,5,2,6,4,3,2] = (26) damage to all in a 10 ft radius. **
[Sat Oct 13 23:54:13 2012] : Angela(+2): (( DC… whatever the standard DC is to avoid booming? ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:54:35 2012] : MC_Kar: ((I'm not sure what it is, look i tup for me?))
[Sat Oct 13 23:54:38 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) probably wouldn't be THAT close to it…he's a ranged fighter, after all. **
[Sat Oct 13 23:54:52 2012] : Angela(+2): ((… Vriiis, what's the radius? XD Where do I look? ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:55:11 2012] : MC_Kar: ((28 fireball damage to Achelles, first… god, if you guys kill YOUR OWN TEAMMATE, I swear))
[Sat Oct 13 23:55:22 2012] : Vrisch: (( Oh uhm here I think I have it. :p ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:55:29 2012] : Angela(+2): (( I'm soooorrrrrry ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:55:33 2012] : Achelles: (lol thats not even half my hp in rage :P
[Sat Oct 13 23:55:45 2012] : MC_Kar: ((actually, let me clarify for a second, did you just stack 4 bombs in a creature and added all the damage up?))
[Sat Oct 13 23:56:10 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Mhm. Is that wrong? Because if so, then it's only 2d6. =P ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:56:42 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Or, er, 4d6, since then he'd just be carrying a large bomb. -shrug- ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:56:49 2012] : Vrisch: (( The DC is 10 + 1/2 your BAB + your dex modifier. :p ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:57:06 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Yeah not going to stack like that, due to sanity. As a quick off the cuff I'll say 4d6 for the large bomb seems OK))
[Sat Oct 13 23:57:08 2012] : Angela(+2): (( … so 10 =P ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:57:15 2012] : Angela(+2): (( kay ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:57:17 2012] : Angela(+2): [4d6] => [3,4,4,6] = (17)
[Sat Oct 13 23:57:25 2012] : Vrisch: (( Radius for is 15 ft ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:58:25 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12) croc [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22) croc
[Sat Oct 13 23:58:35 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (And this is why we normally use minis.)
[Sat Oct 13 23:58:55 2012] : Angela(+2): (( =P ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:59:21 2012] : MC_Kar: The skeleton EXPLODES, raining fire, shrapnel, and smoked jerky on the crocs and Achelles! Achelles, reflex save. And one of the crocodiles dies from the blast!
[Sat Oct 13 23:59:53 2012] : Achelles: [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
[Sat Oct 13 23:59:59 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Yay. ))
[Sat Oct 13 23:59:59 2012] : Achelles: (hah screw you skeleton!)
[Sun Oct 14 00:00:41 2012] : MC_Kar: ((8 damage to Achelles, then))
[Sun Oct 14 00:00:43 2012] : ** Achelles roars in rage as he catches fire, his skin bubbling and melting as he brings up his hammer to slam it down into the crocs spine **
[Sun Oct 14 00:01:35 2012] : Vrisch: "Well, that was a good bomb I'd say!"
[Sun Oct 14 00:01:45 2012] : ** Angela(+2) calls out from the shadows. "Sorrrrry!" **
[Sun Oct 14 00:02:29 2012] : Vrisch: "Now ah… the kid's probably blind, which may or may not make it easier to subdue him? So you know… maybe try to tie him up or something so we can get a good look at him and figure out what's up with him."
[Sun Oct 14 00:03:32 2012] : MC_Kar: Achelles's action
[Sun Oct 14 00:03:57 2012] : Achelles: [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26) against the croc
[Sun Oct 14 00:04:28 2012] : Achelles: [2d6+14
[Sun Oct 14 00:04:33 2012] : Achelles: [2d6+14] => [2,5,14] = (21)
[Sun Oct 14 00:04:54 2012] : MC_Kar: CRUSH! With a sickening sound, the croc stops moving.
[Sun Oct 14 00:04:57 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei (17), Crocodile (16), Grimyip (9), Child (7), Vrisch (7), Angela (5), Achelles (5)
[Sun Oct 14 00:05:00 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei's action
[Sun Oct 14 00:05:22 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (So that's the last croc?)
[Sun Oct 14 00:05:32 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Correct))
[Sun Oct 14 00:07:08 2012] : Vrisch: (( Didn't even need to shout at you guys :p ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:08:34 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Hmm…)
[Sun Oct 14 00:08:44 2012] : ** Achelles slumps down in the water, dumping himself into the sewar to put out the flames **
[Sun Oct 14 00:08:45 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Is there any cover in the room?)
[Sun Oct 14 00:10:26 2012] : MC_Kar: ((You can use the cubby hole or the corner at the enterance))
[Sun Oct 14 00:11:03 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) takes cover there for now. He can't disable the kid nonlethally, nor can he take another hit. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:11:22 2012] : MC_Kar: ((You CAN take a -4 penalty to deal non lethal))
[Sun Oct 14 00:11:29 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Unless guns arne't allowed to do that, for some reason?))
[Sun Oct 14 00:11:35 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Not with ranged weapons, as I remember.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:11:38 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Ranged weapons aren't. ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:11:40 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Let me check.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:12:07 2012] : Vrisch: (( I'm pretty sure it's melee only unless you have some special ammunition. ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:12:14 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Very well))
[Sun Oct 14 00:12:18 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Yeah, hence why you can buy blunted arrows. ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:12:51 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) needs to get merciful ammo sometime. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:12:55 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip reloads his crossbow. "Grimyip think more fire means more arrows."
[Sun Oct 14 00:15:56 2012] : Vrisch: "Ahm… huh… I think I disagree? I'd really prefer not to pincushion a child, terrifyingly powerful as he may be."
[Sun Oct 14 00:16:11 2012] : MC_Kar: The child flails, unable to see, as a dark, black miasma escapes from his hands. Unable to see, it instead aimed at the loudest target. Achelles, will ssave, and what's your alignment?
[Sun Oct 14 00:16:13 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "…….."
[Sun Oct 14 00:16:13 2012] : Achelles init 5 (exit): 00:16
[Sun Oct 14 00:16:43 2012] : Angela(+2): "Iiii'll get him!"
[Sun Oct 14 00:16:45 2012] : Achelles: (im under the water!))
[Sun Oct 14 00:17:04 2012] : Achelles: (my alginment is chaotic good)
[Sun Oct 14 00:17:09 2012] : Achelles: [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Sun Oct 14 00:17:57 2012] : ** No match found
[Sun Oct 14 00:18:30 2012] : MC_Kar: [3d8] => [3,2,8] = (13) damage, and you are sickened for [1d4] => [2] = (2) rounds
[Sun Oct 14 00:19:03 2012] : MC_Kar: Pure evil begins to overwhlem you…
[Sun Oct 14 00:19:08 2012] : MC_Kar: Vrsich's action
[Sun Oct 14 00:19:26 2012] : ** Achelles growls savagely as he rises from the water, his eyes burning red **
[Sun Oct 14 00:22:51 2012] : Vrisch: "I don't like the look of that. Also, I don't really have the strength to do anything to this kid. Ugh." Vrisch casts her hand out at the child once more, attempting to deafen him as well. (( Will save vs deafened. :p ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:23:27 2012] : Genma (enter): 00:23
[Sun Oct 14 00:24:40 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:04 2012] : Vrisch: (( Damn, he makes it. XB End of turn ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:09 2012] : ** Angela(+2) waggles a scroll about, yanking it open as she peers at it, muttering and gesturing as she casts 'sleep' on the child-fellow. (( Will save versus sleep! >.> )) **
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:30 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Now hopefully he's a really low level. XD ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:35 2012] : MC_Kar: ((do you have anything to up that HD? Because he's past 4))
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:36 2012] : Lurkerman (enter): 00:26
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:48 2012] : Vrisch: (( He cast Fireball. :p ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:53 2012] : Vrisch: (( he's not level 4 or below. XP ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:26:58 2012] : Angela(+2): (( … I dunno what level fireball is. -shrug- ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:27:09 2012] : Angela(+2): (( I don't- actually wait ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:27:11 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (It's a 3rd-level spell.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:27:25 2012] : Achelles: (caster level 4 not hd 4
[Sun Oct 14 00:27:26 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (A wizard can get it at Level 5.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:27:28 2012] : Genma: Legendary
[Sun Oct 14 00:27:29 2012] : Genma (exit): 00:27
[Sun Oct 14 00:27:53 2012] : ** Angela(+2) won't bother with the scroll! Instead, she'll flail about, muttering as strands of webs begin to appear from the wall- draping over and around where the child is as she tries her best to snare him. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:28:11 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Reflex. ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:28:54 2012] : Angela(+2): (( He'll just burn it away next turn, but whatever! =P DC of… 18, or he becomes grappled. ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:29:08 2012] : Felix (enter): 00:29
[Sun Oct 14 00:29:35 2012] : MC_Kar: [1d20+4] => [7,4] = (11)
[Sun Oct 14 00:29:48 2012] : MC_Kar: The child becomes entangled!
[Sun Oct 14 00:30:03 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sun Oct 14 00:30:03 2012] : Achelles: (whispering): how does this work going evil
[Sun Oct 14 00:30:41 2012] : MC_Kar: Achelle's action
[Sun Oct 14 00:32:02 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Oh, no, it's just hurting youb ecause you're good
[Sun Oct 14 00:32:33 2012] : Achelles: (whispering): oh okay its not turning me evil
[Sun Oct 14 00:32:51 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): No
[Sun Oct 14 00:33:03 2012] : ** Achelles roars and he throws off the evil spell, the red steam leaving his eyes and his flesh, which smolders and cracks raw and red from the fireballs flames **
[Sun Oct 14 00:33:10 2012] : Achelles: (whispering): is this an actual child?
[Sun Oct 14 00:33:16 2012] : Achelles: (whispering): or is it just a child sized creature?
[Sun Oct 14 00:33:29 2012] : MC_Kar: (whispering): Actual child
[Sun Oct 14 00:33:48 2012] : Font is now Arial point size 10
[Sun Oct 14 00:33:49 2012] : Felix: (whispering): Im impressed yall are still at it xD
[Sun Oct 14 00:33:49 2012] : ** Achelles sloshes back into the crocks cave. "me dinne kell kerds" he says over his shoulder **
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:02 2012] : Achelles: im going to look around the lair while they are trying to neutralize the child
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:13 2012] : Vrisch: (( oh okay thanks )0
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:18 2012] : Vrisch: (( Don't like grapple him or anything :p ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:37 2012] : Achelles: (hes already grappled)
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:39 2012] : Vrisch: (( Mister "i'm a beefy ass dwarf who could punch this kid in the face and knock him out cold". :B ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:41 2012] : MC_Kar: ((He can still escape, but if you pin him down I'll consider it done)
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:51 2012] : Achelles: ((okay))
[Sun Oct 14 00:34:55 2012] : Achelles: *redo
[Sun Oct 14 00:35:43 2012] : ** Achelles sloshes over to the kid, rearing back with his massive fist, and punching him square in the jaw [1d20+10] => [15,10] = (25) [1d6+11] => [4,11] = (15) **
[Sun Oct 14 00:36:06 2012] : Achelles: ((15 dmage subdual)
[Sun Oct 14 00:36:49 2012] : MC_Kar: BAM! The kid yells out as he takes a bunch to the face. Jaakzei's action.
[Sun Oct 14 00:37:17 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) holsters his guns. He can redraw them if he has to. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:37:36 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (EoT.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:37:53 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Actually, at this point, I am willing to say you knock him out, if you guys are willing to call it, as he has a TERRIBLE grapple))
[Sun Oct 14 00:38:10 2012] : Angela(+2): (( XD ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:38:14 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Fine by me.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:39:05 2012] : Achelles: (im okay with this.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:39:11 2012] : MC_Kar: One scene of a grown man brutually punching a tied up child into unconciousness later.
[Sun Oct 14 00:39:32 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip prods one of the crocodiles with his foot. "No hoard."
[Sun Oct 14 00:40:38 2012] : ** Angela(+2) winces as she watches the poor child. "… Yeah." **
[Sun Oct 14 00:41:05 2012] : ** Achelles turns on grimyip, growling **
[Sun Oct 14 00:41:10 2012] : Achelles: "say 'at agin"
[Sun Oct 14 00:41:35 2012] : MC_Kar: "Grimyip no see hoard! Sewer dragon must not have hoards."
[Sun Oct 14 00:41:53 2012] : Vrisch: "Alright. Now that he's out… good job by the way Ach… let's see here." Vrisch begins to scan her memories as she looks over the brutally beaten child, trying to think of what in the world he might be. She also checks him over with detect magic. (( Take 10 all knowledges for 22, if it's a knowledge DC under 22, I know it. XB ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:42:29 2012] : ** Achelles growls, twisting his fists on his hammer as he rears up on the kobald "yer primmersed menneh" he says dangerously **
[Sun Oct 14 00:42:54 2012] : ** Angela(+2) steps over to the child, sighing quietly as she looks him over… then idly checks his pockets. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:44:04 2012] : MC_Kar: "Grimyip have contract! Contract!"
[Sun Oct 14 00:44:52 2012] : Achelles: "aye, n me dinner get menneh" he says, growling "yell foin a weh teh pae meh aer ill merk merseff a se' o khebehld hide shaes"
[Sun Oct 14 00:45:32 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) comes out from cover. He looks really beaten up. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:46:03 2012] : ** Angela(+2) idly offers Jaak and Achelles a pair of potions each as she continues rummaging through the child's pockets. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:46:06 2012] : Vrisch: "Ach, please don't harrass Grimyip, we knew very well there wouldn't be any dragons down here."
[Sun Oct 14 00:46:47 2012] : ** Achelles looks back at vrisch, then back at the kobald, going back and forth as he contemplates his new footware plans **
[Sun Oct 14 00:46:56 2012] : MC_Kar: Vrisch, the child looks… mutated. A half fiend, or such? But fiendish taint is visible on the crocodiles as well. For them all to have been born this way would have been quite a bizarre coincidence
[Sun Oct 14 00:47:19 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "He said he was a dragon hunter who happened to hunt dragons, of course that was inevitable." Jaakzei drinks the potions.
[Sun Oct 14 00:47:36 2012] : Angela(+2): (( 12 HP to bothaya if you drink the potions. ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:47:46 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip looks DEEPLY OFFENDED at Vrsich. His honor is INSULTED. He keeps making breathy "OH! OH!" sounds
[Sun Oct 14 00:48:32 2012] : ** Achelles pokes grimyip in the chest **
[Sun Oct 14 00:48:44 2012] : Angela(+2): ( Nothing in childling's pockets, right? ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:48:44 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) wonders if Grimyip tried to get his cousins to cover themselves in barbecue sauce… **
[Sun Oct 14 00:49:02 2012] : Achelles: "luckeh th bonney wee lass be defenden yer aer ahd be 'avin meself a nae kehbeld skael 'at"
[Sun Oct 14 00:49:25 2012] : NatieBeast (enter): 00:49
[Sun Oct 14 00:49:26 2012] : Angela(+2): "Soo… tiefling? No familiar or anything." She shrugs, still sitting by the child's side, doing her best to tend to the bruises from Achelles' giant fists. "And yeah, leave the kobold alone. No point."
[Sun Oct 14 00:49:41 2012] : MC_Kar: The child has some coins on him, and nickknacks and trinkets in his little cubby. It's various bits of jewelry, that should sell.
[Sun Oct 14 00:49:49 2012] : MC_Kar: Jaakzei, Grimyip DID say he ran out.
[Sun Oct 14 00:49:58 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I know.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:50:12 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I was making a joke about HOW they ran out.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:50:25 2012] : MC_Kar: ((I'm comfirming. ;) ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:50:32 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Okay.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:51:28 2012] : ** Vrisch almost giggles at the kobold's noises. But no time for giggling now. "Right, yeah, looks like some kind of demonic bloodline, perhaps? I imagine if that's the case, it's every potent in him. He may have mutated those "dragons" himself. Or they mutated him. But I imagine it was him doing it to them. I guess we could ah… bring him to a church of healing? Maybe they can help him be not so very demonic?" She looks to her companions for confirmation. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:52:44 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "If you think it would help, go ahead."
[Sun Oct 14 00:52:56 2012] : ** Angela(+2) doesn't seem to particularly care about the jewelry, stuffing them back into the child's pockets after checking them for magic. "Maybe. Churches tend to be too big on the whole purging, thing. Hum. On the other hand, he could suddenly wake up and try and burn us all…" She sighs, then pullls a few dozen feet of rope from her bag, beginning to bind his hands and legs. "We'll have to gag him, too. Unfortunately." **
[Sun Oct 14 00:53:12 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "I have rope."
[Sun Oct 14 00:53:20 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) pulls some silk rope out. **
[Sun Oct 14 00:53:48 2012] : Angela(+2): "… That seems uncomfortable to gag someone with." She pauses… then stares curiously at Jaak. "Why do you carry around silk rope?"
[Sun Oct 14 00:53:52 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Wait…)
[Sun Oct 14 00:54:17 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (CRAP. I thought it was recorded, but it wasn't. Never mind.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:54:38 2012] : Angela(+2): (( XD ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:54:44 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Also, I thought silk was mechanically stronger than hempen. I need to check.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:54:59 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Wait, I DO have it recorded.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:55:02 2012] : ** Achelles marches away from the kobald in disgust, pulling out a wicked looking broad bladed knife from his boot he begins to skin the crocodiles **
[Sun Oct 14 00:55:16 2012] : Achelles: ((and here i thought it was cause jaak was kinky)
[Sun Oct 14 00:55:28 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Let me check something…)
[Sun Oct 14 00:55:55 2012] : Angela(+2): (( =P ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:56:36 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Hempen rope has 2 HP and a burst DC of 23. Silk rope has 4 HP and a burst DC of 24.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:56:38 2012] : Lurkerman: …revres morf gnitcennocsiD
[Sun Oct 14 00:56:39 2012] : Lurkerman (exit): 00:56
[Sun Oct 14 00:56:44 2012] : Vrisch: "Hrm… I have a quick little test, actually." Vrisch unclips her hairclip from her hair and gently slips it into the child's hair, fastening it. (( Demonkid is put under the effects of a protection from evil spell and, if possessed, gets a new save to end the possession, with a +2 bonus XB ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:56:53 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (The difference is inconsequential, as is the weight. *shrug*)
[Sun Oct 14 00:56:56 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Because Angela clearly knows the details of rope~ ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:57:20 2012] : Achelles: (maybe angela is kinky :P ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:57:27 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Just letting you know I didn't pick silk for kinkiness purposes.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:57:37 2012] : MC_Kar: Nothing seems to happen to the kid.
[Sun Oct 14 00:57:39 2012] : Achelles: ((who cares if you did? :P)
[Sun Oct 14 00:57:42 2012] : Angela(+2): (( =P I don't think anyone would really care, anyways! ))
[Sun Oct 14 00:57:49 2012] : Achelles: ((exactly.))
[Sun Oct 14 00:57:50 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Eh.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:58:25 2012] : Achelles: ((if the extent of your kinkiness is a love of silk bindings, youre lightyears behind me in kink)
[Sun Oct 14 00:59:03 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (I meant to use it with a grappling hook myself…just in case.)
[Sun Oct 14 00:59:08 2012] : ** Vrisch shrugs and removes the hairclip, fastening it into her own hair once more. "Well, guess he might just be demonblooded. Make sure he's nice and bound, I'll keep him blinded until we can get him into properhands I guess." **
[Sun Oct 14 00:59:52 2012] : ** Achelles hawks and spits in the water, then continues skinning the crocs **
[Sun Oct 14 00:59:57 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) cuts off 50 feet of rope and ties the kid up. (DC 27.) **
[Sun Oct 14 01:00:22 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Or less, if you say I need less.)
[Sun Oct 14 01:00:28 2012] : Angela(+2): "Yup. I can test something later, if there's many arcanists in town. Either way… he seemed like he just wanted to be left own. Probably a little bit nutty, but that's just him being unfortunate."
[Sun Oct 14 01:00:33 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Angela tied him up already. ))
[Sun Oct 14 01:00:40 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Oh.)
[Sun Oct 14 01:00:54 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) puts his rope away for now. **
[Sun Oct 14 01:01:16 2012] : MC_Kar: "Well, dragons killed, so Grimyip happy"
[Sun Oct 14 01:01:19 2012] : Achelles: "whoy yer winne chenge em? 'is be th wae 'e was baern."
[Sun Oct 14 01:01:29 2012] : Achelles: "shut ye pie 'ole kebbeld!"
[Sun Oct 14 01:02:14 2012] : Vrisch: "True, true. But ahm… I mean he's kinda really dangerous. I don't wanna subject him to nothin' terrible, but a deadly fireball spoutin' half demon child living in the city sewers isn't really gonna work out for him or for any citygoers for too long."
[Sun Oct 14 01:02:42 2012] : Achelles: "e jes neds semwen ter taek caer or 'im 'ats aell"
[Sun Oct 14 01:03:25 2012] : MC_Kar: "Grimyip smart in hiring people. That count as dragon hunting skill!"
[Sun Oct 14 01:04:04 2012] : Vrisch: "I think he can take care of himself pretty well? But he does kinda need uhm… training or something. Y'know. Teachin' him how not to live in a sewer and turn animals evil."
[Sun Oct 14 01:04:06 2012] : Achelles: "grimyap bae baet ter git 'is 'ead knorked aeff" he says, working as he has been
[Sun Oct 14 01:04:17 2012] : Achelles: "ats wor me ment"
[Sun Oct 14 01:04:33 2012] : Angela(+2): "Yup." She nods, her lips curling into a frown as she heaves a sad little sigh. "Looking like this, I doubt there's many people who will help him. Sooo… we definately need to be picky with who we try and teach him. I mean, y'know, I'd offer, buuut… I'm… not exactly a traditonal wizard-in-robes."
[Sun Oct 14 01:05:51 2012] : Vrisch: "I'm not really either… I mean, we could always bring him to my shop. I'm working on a pretty heavy duty basement area, thick stone walls and a good steel door, well lit if it needs to be. Could always move him there for now?"
[Sun Oct 14 01:06:34 2012] : Vrisch: "Pause further construction and just let him kinda tool around in there with food and such until we can find somewhere better for him."
[Sun Oct 14 01:06:41 2012] : Angela(+2): "… But that sounds sort of cruel. I mean, I've been locked up before- a few times, actually, and it really sucks."
[Sun Oct 14 01:07:06 2012] : Achelles: "we inne cops lass. thae be imprissonment. bae dinne dae no wrong. 'e lives 'ere, we caem daen 'ere, n invsaded 'is 'ome"
[Sun Oct 14 01:07:45 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "…"
[Sun Oct 14 01:08:30 2012] : Angela(+2): "To be fair, we could be the town watch. I mean, really, the law tends to be pretty stupid. And he -is- kind of threatening the safety of… y'know, people, what with being a slightly feral looking little guy with demon-eyes. We leave him down here and he'll probably starve to death or something. Or get into more bad… stuff."
[Sun Oct 14 01:09:18 2012] : Achelles: "hae ye knae he did anyfin wrong?"
[Sun Oct 14 01:09:29 2012] : Achelles: "nae knows no aboo' no"
[Sun Oct 14 01:10:33 2012] : Vrisch: "He made these crocodiles evil and he can spit fire and make deadly black mist, Achelles. And he can't live in the city sewer. People come down here. People who like… you know. Won't be as able to deal with him, or as forgiving if they are able to beat him up."
[Sun Oct 14 01:10:58 2012] : Angela(+2): "Well, it's not that he did, but it's likely he will. Or someone's been messing with him and his little friends. And yeah. The town watch comes into the sewers, and they're quuuuite a bit less qualified to deal with these sortsa' things than us. I think."
[Sun Oct 14 01:11:15 2012] : MC_Kar: "Sewer dragons were eating people. That why Grimyip was hired."
[Sun Oct 14 01:11:19 2012] : Achelles: "bah!" he says going back to skinning the crokcs
[Sun Oct 14 01:11:23 2012] : Achelles: "waet"
[Sun Oct 14 01:11:27 2012] : Achelles: "hired"
[Sun Oct 14 01:11:34 2012] : Achelles: "semwen payin ye"
[Sun Oct 14 01:12:20 2012] : Vrisch: "It's not a matter of 'do we know he did something evil', it's 'this is not a place he can live safely'. And we're not throwing him in a prison. It's a sturdy room meant to make sure he can't break out and cause trouble, but it's not like he's gonna stay there forever, or like people aren't gonna visit him. I'll visit him. He'll have company. Maybe I can teach him stuff. Even if I can't I'll be looking for someone who can."
[Sun Oct 14 01:12:30 2012] : ** Achelles turns to the kobald "hae much" **
[Sun Oct 14 01:13:19 2012] : Angela(+2): "… Hum. Well, I mean, I might be able to teach him, if, you know… he doesn't try and fry my face off. Simon tends to teach me most things, though." She shrugs. Once again, her rat has changed names.
[Sun Oct 14 01:14:31 2012] : MC_Kar: Grimyip shakes his head "Grimyip's hiring was not in contract!"
[Sun Oct 14 01:14:32 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "If you guys don't need me, I'm going to head back out."
[Sun Oct 14 01:15:12 2012] : Achelles: "im aboo tae khell thi' khebeld" he says going back to skinning
[Sun Oct 14 01:15:35 2012] : Vrisch: "Ach -I'll- pay you if you're so worried about it, sheesh."
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:13 2012] : Vrisch: "Yeah we might let people who aren't so easy to incinerate try to talk to him first, Angie."
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:21 2012] : Basilisk Operator (enter): 01:16
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:36 2012] : Siam: ((Guess who!))
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:39 2012] : Vrisch: "But if he does come around, I'll letcha know."
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:40 2012] : Achelles: "is nae tha. ahm ginner sael thi' 'ere 'ide faer som pretty caen"
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:43 2012] : Vrisch: (( Herro Siam : ) ))
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:43 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Hi.)
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:44 2012] : Achelles: ((hey siam))
[Sun Oct 14 01:16:58 2012] : Angela(+2): "… I'm not -that- easy to incinerate. And, I tied him up. SO he shouldn't be doing anything like that. And besides! I can talk to him."
[Sun Oct 14 01:17:18 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) starts to leave the area, but slowly in case someone wants to stop him. **
[Sun Oct 14 01:17:18 2012] : Angela(+2): (( He was gesturing and speaking in order to use his spells, right? ))
[Sun Oct 14 01:17:35 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): (Yeah, standard verbal and somatic components.)
[Sun Oct 14 01:18:05 2012] : Vrisch: "Then stop gettin' all fussy Ach. I for one have enjoyed this experience. Now come on, finish your skinning and help me carry this kid to my shop, kay?"
[Sun Oct 14 01:18:12 2012] : Angela(+2): (( Kay. Then I assume if you tie him up and gag him, or just tie his hands in a way he can't gesture, he can't cast most spells, right?))
[Sun Oct 14 01:18:27 2012] : Angela(+2): "… Isn't your shop, like, a couple hundred miles away?" She couldn't remember which shop Vris was referring to.
[Sun Oct 14 01:18:33 2012] : Vrisch: ((We can hope :p ))
[Sun Oct 14 01:18:38 2012] : Vrisch: "Yes."
[Sun Oct 14 01:18:47 2012] : Vrisch: "That is irrelevant. I will still need help."
[Sun Oct 14 01:19:22 2012] : Vrisch: "At least carry him somewhere where we can like… load him into a wagon. I'll take care of ordering the wagon, you guys meet me outside the city gates or somesuch."
[Sun Oct 14 01:19:23 2012] : Angela(+2): "Well. That's true. I can't carry him. He looks sort of heavy." That, and Angela was incredibly puny. Whatever!
[Sun Oct 14 01:19:28 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) turns back. "I can help carry him if you want." **
[Sun Oct 14 01:19:31 2012] : Angela(+2): "… But, I have a wagon, Vris."
[Sun Oct 14 01:19:51 2012] : Achelles: "dinne be daft. ahll dae it."
[Sun Oct 14 01:20:04 2012] : Vrisch: "You wagon is full of dead people. But fine, I guess that works."
[Sun Oct 14 01:20:13 2012] : Angela(+2): "Is not. I cleaned it!"
[Sun Oct 14 01:20:19 2012] : Jaakzei (+7, 51%): "Fair enough." Jaakzei resumes leaving the area.
[Sun Oct 14 01:20:28 2012] : Achelles: "ah saed ahll carreh 'im
[Sun Oct 14 01:21:10 2012] : Vrisch: "Then you fetch your wagon, Ach get the kid out of here discreetly, Jaak, come here a moment, and Grimyip, it's been a pleasure working with you. I'll accompany you in a bit to conclude our business."
[Sun Oct 14 01:21:26 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) goes to Vrisch. **
[Sun Oct 14 01:21:54 2012] : Angela(+2): "My wagon's right by the sewer entrance. Nobody pays attention when I follow them, do they?"
[Sun Oct 14 01:22:03 2012] : Achelles: "squaze em faer cain" he says, hauling the two hides with him in one hand while holding the child on one shoulder
[Sun Oct 14 01:22:41 2012] : ** Angela(+2) shrugs, beckoning Achelles to follow her as she scurries towards her wagon. **
[Sun Oct 14 01:23:10 2012] : ** Achelles follows behind, lumbering as he drags the massive skins through the sewer **
[Sun Oct 14 01:23:23 2012] : MC_Kar: ((Let's wrap here?))
[Sun Oct 14 01:23:31 2012] : Achelles: ((sure))
[Sun Oct 14 01:23:44 2012] : Vrisch: "I don't pay attention to your wagon." Vrisch liberally applies bandages to Jaak's battered up body to help his recovery along, then drags him along to conclude business with Grimyap.
[Sun Oct 14 01:23:47 2012] : Vrisch: (( Righto. :D ))
[Sun Oct 14 01:24:25 2012] : Angela(+2): "You're a wagon!" She calls out over her shoulder.
[Sun Oct 14 01:24:34 2012] : ** Jaakzei (+7, 51%) didn't think it was THAT bad at half health, but he doesn't say anything. **
[Sun Oct 14 01:25:06 2012] : Lurkerman (enter): 01:25
[Sun Oct 14 01:25:09 2012] : MC_Kar: ----------—-

Re: Karrius - GM Application by KarriusKarrius, 14 Oct 2012 06:55

I'm still relatively new, so I honestly have not that many PCs to use, if any. I could make one. I'd like time to read if there is any available lore too.

Dependent upon the alignment of the preceding game, I'd like to possibly try my blackguard.

I can play any time past 6 PM Eastern, any day.

Re: A Locked game by ShokoraidaShokoraida, 13 Oct 2012 03:28

Depending on the level, I have Angela or Grella. Uhm… I'm -usually- free pretty much every day after 8 PM EST.

Re: A Locked game by FrilFril, 13 Oct 2012 02:27

Request allowance of Dragonmarked feats in Eberron campaign setting and dragonmarked suppliment.

I am good pretty much every day other than wednesday or monday from 5 pm (8 eastern) on, and around 8 pm (11 Eastern) on weekends, PST

Re: A Locked game by FelixGFelixG, 12 Oct 2012 16:14

Doot de dooooot! Vrisch will join and is available Monday/Wednesday from 6:30pm EST to 1:30am EST, Thursday from 2:30pm EST to 1:30 AM EST (can go later, but usually get tired around then), or Fry/Sat/Sun from 11:30am EST to 1:30am EST

Wheee!

Re: A Locked game by gossameryChroniclergossameryChronicler, 12 Oct 2012 16:14

I am looking to run a locked game in the near future… this means characters used within it would be unable to join other games until it was over, and no new characters could join. This also means a set schedule for running games… in order to protect your characters from being trapped in a locked game that will never end, I am imposing this rule: If I miss 2 sessions in a row, characters will be able to leave, and other characters take their place until such time as I resume… I am NOT planning on missing a single session, but I am including that just in case.
So please, if you are interested, post when you are available.. remember to include AM/PM, and time zones! (I prefer times being EST, but am willing to do conversions if necessary)

A Locked game by XanolaXanola, 12 Oct 2012 16:10

I'm playing a character type such as the urban ranger in order to play a more urban oriented character born more suited to the streets than the world. Would you be able to allow the urban ranger to pick the straight forward urban community for all 4 choices? Also, may I request the urban ranger be able to choose between favored community or favored terrain by choice?

Disclaimer: I am not yet a GM. I still need to earn that right. Until then, any games run by me will only give reward tokens if allowed by the admin.

First, some explanation of how I run stuff and what you can expect from me.

My sessions genearally come in three types:

Episode: An episode is a one-shot. You show up, you do it, bam bada done.
Stories: Stories are connected sessions that not all players are required to show up to every time, and often, won't be able to join every session. You might not even know you're doing a stories session, as I like to keep that kind of stuff hidden. Story sessions may even be at wildly different levels. But expect the "full story" to be spread out over time, levels, and episodes.
Arcs: Arcs are a series of sessions that are interconnected, and a player is expected to show up to EVERY session for. You may not "level past" an arc when you're a part of it. Arcs will have their FULL schedules, including number of sessions, times, and dates, set in advance.

I reserve the right to ban any players from my sessions.
In general, disruptive characters who refuse to work as a team will not be tolerated, and such characters - and often their players - will be banned. We're on a limited time schedule, so be courteous to others.
Sessions will be scheduled in advance whenever possible. I very rarely to never do impromptu sessions.

So I turn then to the players: I'd like to earn my DMing wings, so I'm asking YOU when you'd like to play. Find two other people, and call a time slot. Post your sheets for who you want to go, and I'll run. Any character, any level. Just give me a few days advanced. I am willing to run episode sessions for anybody, and even have a few in mind already.

I am currently free any day but Thursday, from 6:30pm eastern onwards.

I am currently on vacation until the 22nd. Please feel free to schedule stuff for the 22nd and onwards!

Current Banlist: Natie, for threatening to kill my characters In Character for things I said OOC. Blatant metagamers are not allowed in my game.

Karrius's DMing Workshop by KarriusKarrius, 06 Oct 2012 01:21

Name: Karrius
Experience: I have been running 3e games since 2000, including campaigns that have lasted over a year, and for a previous open world RP called therafim, where I ran 14 sessions (including a 5-part story arc) over the course of my 5 months tenure.
Why You GM: Not going to give any BS about "wanting to tell a story" here. Mostly I just enjoy surprising players and trying to design crazy characters and challenges to work with.
Anything Else: N/A

Will hopefully have logs eventually.

Karrius - GM Application by KarriusKarrius, 05 Oct 2012 05:17

Kitsune & Racial Feats (Advanced Races Guide, p. 192)

It should be noted that I have some reservations, and I'd like to discuss them in greater detail as to why I'm hesitant to add anything like this.

1) Weapon statistics are not intended to perfectly model the differences between all models of a particular brand of weapon. In game terms there is not a huge difference between weapons in the same categories. Weapons can for the most part appear as you describe them. An oversized meat cleaver and longsword may very well share statistics in game terms. With more modern weapons, there is not enough difference between a German Luger and a Beretta M9 to give them different damages, and so forth. I feel that this is seriously pushing towards micromanagement in a direction I have no interest in going, and over-complicating the game.

1.a) I will freely admit that there is some disconnect when it comes to modern weapons, which firearms border on already. Alvena has cylinder firearm technology, which means revolvers and revolver-rifles are available. I understand that guns and such have many modifications and design differences in modern day. Even things such as how many shots a gun holds can vary from gun to gun, as well as the caliber of the round, and lots of other minor details like that. The fact of the matter is that guns in Alvena are simply not that diverse yet, nor are they intended to be. I think it's great that Alvena not only has a place for guns, but that it doesn't keep them ferreted away solely in a single region where people can't get them (as is customary for both Forgotten Realms and Pathfinder's Golarion setting), but at the same time you're not going to be seeing a wide range of different firearms in the setting. Some might look different, have different artisan logos, and other features that set them apart in appearance but they are all mechanically similar.

It's possible that an expanded range of firearms could be added (d20 modern for example has a ton of different makes, models, and styles of handgun alone), but I frankly have little desire to build a better gun at the moment. Alvena firearms already offer pretty much all anyone could ask for beyond burst or automatic fire which are not currently welcome in the game. They are available and trade-able at almost any town, can be used by almost any class, can be specialized in fairly easily, have benefits for martial and magical classes, and come in varieties that allow you to shoot up to five times before needing to reload (which means even with a perfect BAB and haste you can fire until you run out of attacks). For high levels we even have magic cylinders that refill themselves for a mere 3,000 gp. Our firearms sport good distances and damage, especially for one-handed weapons. The two handed firearms are about as powerful as anyone could reasonable expect (shotgun weapons average 10.5 base damage, and rifles average 7 base damage at long ranges, and your average person only has about 3 hit points).

2) I have no interest in adding any sorts of systems or subsystems that involve changing the statistics of a weapon based on modification. I've been down that road before and it generally does not have any real benefits. Mechanical representation means that there will be a clearly superior way to optimize a weapon. It happened in Star Wars d20 (when the Arms and Equipment guide was released, everyone who knew anything about optimization took a -3 penalty to damage for a +3 bonus to hit because they understood math, or happily added +6 to their stun save DCs), it's happened in other d20/D&D based subsystems, and I'd rather not have it happen here.

3) If I was going to consider a subsystem that would allow characters to modify their weapons, it would more likely come at tradeoffs that cost more than gold (such as +1 to hit but -2 to damage). More than likely I would end up revising the way equipment was handled on a grand scheme, and it would affect the way magic items are handled. I may end up doing something like this in the future as part of an effort to raise the usefulness of the Craft skill (as I have been considering creating options for action-RPG style modifications like Diablo II / Torchlight I & II style gem socketing, with the option to create or add sockets or special features to items), but such things are not planned in the near future if they are to happen at all.

Also…

So as we all know, there are pretty much a bajillion ways to upgrade/enchance equipment through magical means, but there are hardly any non-magical ways to enhance or upgrade equipment, which really doesn't make sense for a universe steeped in magical prowess, filled with intelligent super-beings and gods all around to not have any non-magic reliant technology.

I actually disagree with this heavily. If magic existed as it does in D&D, virtually all technology in reality would revolve around it to this very day. Magic is literally the solution to energy problems, famine problems, weapon technologies problems, and more. It is literally the power of the gods at your fingertips. Humans are very prone to getting comfortable with stuff that works. We are actually in a bit of a problem right now because we got really comfortable in reality on our reliance of fossil fuels and now their decreased availability and hazardous effects on the environment has us scrambling to look for alternative means of energy. It's actually a wonder at all that firearms even exist in a fantasy setting where magic is available. Things like tanks run by steam and magically produced fire, airships, and stuff like that I could easily see. Taking the time to trial and error through the creation of a firearm that functions and functions well in a world where people can throw lightning bolts or lob angry earth elementals from catapults is kind of a fantastic stretch all of its own. To get an idea as to what I mean, check out the tv series Avatar the Last Airbender. There is basically an entire nation of people who can use "firebending" which is effectively fire magic on demand. They are renowned smiths, engineers, and create things like huge iron ships, airships, and even tanks that can drive even if flipped upside down; but they don't have guns because they literally just lob destructive explosive blasts of fire at everything; so guns have never been invented in their world (one of the characters does get an adamantine sword though).

That being said, it does bother me that magic is the ONLY method of advancement. Which is basically why I've been considering adding some method to improve on weapons using mundane means (as mentioned above). However it is not something that I would suggest planning around at the moment. What I can suggest planning around what currently exists, work on your character concepts, fluff your weapons to look as you desire, make use of what you have. Play the game a little. Stop and smell the flowers. There is nothing here in this thread that has any real bearing on your character, their motivations, their flavor, or would make any meaningful impact on how your character is perceived by others.

Base Class:
Swashbuckler (Complete Warrior, Page 11)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/11543461/DND-Complete-Warrior-35

DENIED
I don't have the patience to go through and make this class playable, and it's only good for dipping for ability score modifications otherwise.

Prestige Class:
Invisible Blade (Complete Warrior, Page 44)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/11543461/DND-Complete-Warrior-35

DENIED
I appreciate the effort of this prestige class, but a 5 level prestige class that effectively makes every attack vs flat-footed AC is not something I'm interested in having here.

Feat:
Carmendine Monk (Champions of Valor, Page 28)
http://dndtools.eu/feats/champions-of-valor--28/carmendine-monk--292/

DENIED
Firstly I have no idea what Carmendine means. It's not in any of the dictionaries available on Dictionary.com. As to the mechanics of the feat, it assumes an order that doesn't exist in Alvena, doesn't mesh well with HoA's monk, and apparently allows you to be 2 levels higher for the purposes of class features by studying your notes every 24 hours. Not really interested. Additionally, more than anything, this looks like a feat primarily intended to allow wizards to dip monk (or us a Monk's Belt/Robe) to get a hefty boost to AC.

Players Handbook 2, Page 80:
http://dndtools.eu/feats/players-handbook-ii--80/combat-focus--396/

Players Handbook 2, Page 80:
http://dndtools.eu/feats/players-handbook-ii--80/combat-awareness--388/
((though for this one I'd like to request the removal of the Blind-Fight pre-requisite as this is already a heavy feat expenditure for a limited duration ability, not to mention its inconsistent with the other feats which ONLY have the combat focus feat pre-req))

Players Handbook 2, Page 80:
http://dndtools.eu/feats/players-handbook-ii--80/combat-stability--404/

Players Handbook 2, Page 80:
http://dndtools.eu/feats/players-handbook-ii--80/combat-vigor--408/

DENIED
These don't really fill any real niche, aren't exactly combat style type things, and have some strange effects for what otherwise could be summarized as combat experience. Natural level increasing pretty much fulfills the exact same things these feats are representing.

Master of Poisons: (Drow of the Underdark, Page 51)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/83030062/D-D-3-5-Drow-of-the-Underdark

APPROVED WITH AMENDMENTS
This feat is fine, but it overshadows the Poison Use class feature pretty heavily. I would be willing to allow Poison Use as a feat (classes that receive it can assume they receive it as a bonus feat). Master of Poisons may be taken if you have Poison Use, allowing you to apply a poison as a swift action.

Blinding Color Surge (Players Handbook II, p. 104)
http://therafimrpg.wikidot.com/blinding-color-surge

ACCEPTED
I have no issues with this spell at the current time.

Secret Knowledge trait
Benefit: When you initially take this trait, it has no effect. At any point thereafter, before making a check, you may choose one Knowledge skill. You gain a permanent +2 trait bonus on checks for that skill, and it becomes a class skill for you. Once this skill is chosen, it cannot be changed.

I can't post a link since I'm new, but it's on d20pfsrd. I'm interested since it's the only trait option I've found that would let you get Knowledge (Arcana) as a class skill.

APPROVED
A rather interesting trait, not overpowered, and amusing.

Silver Dragonmail Spell

DENIED
I'm not particularly fond of the idea of this spell being available via scrolls and spell-trigger items. I'm also not particularly fond of the class-specific effects.

Mailed Might of the Magelords

APPROVED
I have no issues with a 5th level spell that grants a +8 AC bonus. Since the duration is also much shorter, I have no issue with the DR or temporary immunity to 2nd level and lower force effects (incidentally, this immunity is arguably redundant as magic missile is about the only 2nd or lower force effect spell you're gonna get hit with).

I would like to request a 3.5 prestige class

"Arcane Heirophont" - "Races of the Wild" - "Page 108"

It is similar to 'Mystic Theurge' from pathfinder, but based on druid, rather than clerical divine casting.

APPROVED WITH NOTICE
This is entirely fine. Remember that because of the wizard's Arcane Bond requirement, if your animal companion snuffs it you have to make a DC 20 + spell level Concentration check every time you want to cast a spell from your arcane class. This may not be an issue since you will still have druid casting, just letting you know that combat-capable animal companions run the risk of shutting your wizard casting down. DC 20 + Spell Level isn't difficult at high levels, but it's very annoying at low to mid levels.

Weapon Augment Crystals:
Magic Item Compendium

Crystal of Arcane Steel (page 64)

Crystal of Energy Assault (Page 64)

Crystal of Life Drinking (Page 64) (If no other crystals get approved, this is the one I'd like approved much, since it fits felicia's medic theme and vampirism/life-transfusion/leeching is a common fantasy medic theme, which I want to implement with felicia as well)

Crystal of Return (Page 65)

APPROVED WITH AMENDMENT
These are fine, but I'm increasing the requirements to +1 (least), +3 (lesser), and +5 (greater) respectively.
I may add a action-RPG slot option in the future (similar to Diablo II and Torchlight I & II) which allows players similar functionality (as well as the opportunity to create equipment with additional slots based on the Craft skill).

Amulet of Retributive Healing (Page 69) (also nice for my healer-cat)

APPROVED
Usable three times per day, 1 round time window, only counts once per heal. This is fine.

Anklet of Translocation (Page 71)

DENIED
I've seen this item in use before. It basically is an instant-win versus grappling, most terrain effects, web and entangle effects (unless you're dead set in the center of them), and makes getting out of threatened areas trivial. As a swift action, you can do so without losing the ability to then move on your own, cast spells, or activate other items (including activating the item a second time). Given the price is very cheap, carrying multiple anklets is not only a possibility it is expected. Similar items are much more expensive (including things such as dimension slide) or have harsher action economy tradeoffs.

Healing Belt (Page 110) (wanted for healer cat too :3)

DENIED
This belt is incredibly good for its price. While I often note that I believe healing is underpowered, this belt is very inexpensive for its benefits. I'd rather improve healing at its core. This belt is cheap enough that procuring multiple belts would be relatively effortless (you could make five of them in five days with about 2,000 gp) and just swap belts as needed. If you want the +2 to heal, a masterwork tool will get you there, or a cheaper +competence bonus item. If you want healing, use your class abilities, potions, or wands.


I'll try to get to everything else not listed here soon.

page 1123...next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License